Currency Correlations - page 2

newdigital:
Hi forex_for_life,

Name of those indicators is Complex.

Old version is on this post https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page3#comment_23415

As to those articles so it was request in elite section in the end of 2007: 3 of 4 indicators are not refreshing on the chart. And I looked at russian version of this article Theoretical Basis of Building Cluster Indicators for FOREX - MQL4 Articles and I fixed those 3 indicators (it was described how to fix in the russian article but not in english one).

So, please find those 3 fixed indicators attached.

The last 4th indicator you can download from the article (in the end of the article) and seems this 4th indicator is fine and does not need to be fixed.

Does anyone know of an EA that use the cluster indicators?

If so please let me know.

Thanks.

Bruce

different frames in one screen ,u can get it

iCustom Calls from EA

Hello, can I put NULL for values that I just want to leave with what ever the indicators uses?

e.g. This is my call;

double ccfp0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "CCFp",h,q,Fast,Slow,t,u,v,w,x,y,z,aa,bb,cc,dd,ee,ff,gg,hh,ii,2,0,0, 0, 1);

Now, the MT4 experts tab shows alot of errors;

CCFp GBPJPYm,H1: unknown subwindow number -1 for ObjectCreate function

Now if I only want the EA to be able to change a few of the settings, can I put the rest of the inputs to NULL?

double ccfp0 = iCustom(NULL, 0, "CCFp",NULL,NULL,Fast,Slow,NULL,NULL..........,0, 1);

Would like to try and get rid of this error.

Thank you

Reason: