Forex Market Barometer - page 2

Iceman19999:
I have to be honest I went to your website, but if I had to look at those line crosses to see which pair I was going to trade I would give up in 10 min its just made me dizzy of 3 min of looking.

Lol, yeah we have a dashboard for our All Access Members, but it's not free, so I didn't mention it. To be honest, after about a week of demo trading you realize how important the histogram (lines) are. Otherwise you wouldn't know how long it took a currency to reach the top/bottom, if it's a double top/bottom, if it has a predictable pattern, etc... The Scalper is a mess (I agree). We developed that one for a few of our All Access Members. They've created a scalping system that required a "tighter" barometer. So we obliged.

Files:
dash.gif  37 kb

Amazing!

hi riffster,

thnx for the signal lounge its really amazing!

hope we can have it on our mt4 platform someday.

thnx again & keep up the good work!

riffster:
To avoid further confusion, lol... you DO NOT need to register in our Forum to use the indicators/web charts(Market Barometer). This Forum is much better, lol... Here is the direct link:

Hi riffster, u said don't need to register, I already register, but i still can't find where the market barometer is.

What I find is

"The Market Barometers are provided as part of our All Access Membership. We host the Market Barometers as part of our All Access Signals Lounge Charts. Simular to the Free Signals Lounge charts that we provide thur our Forum:

Free Signals Lounge Charts

The free Forum version has 5 different charts to view. The All Access version has 138 charts to view..."

Could u help where the market barometer is?

I don't know if you have already seen this but your indicator looks very similar to the "cluster" indicators on MT4 forum. They are a bit slow but not 30 minutes slow.

Theoretical Basis of Building Cluster Indicators for FOREX - MQL4 Articles

and

Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

CP6:
hi riffster,

thnx for the signal lounge its really amazing!

hope we can have it on our mt4 platform someday.

thnx again & keep up the good work!

Thanks, we provide downloadable indicators for our All Access Members, but not for the free members...

duyduy:
Hi riffster, u said don't need to register, I already register, but i still can't find where the market barometer is.

What I find is

"The Market Barometers are provided as part of our All Access Membership. We host the Market Barometers as part of our All Access Signals Lounge Charts. Simular to the Free Signals Lounge charts that we provide thur our Forum:

Free Signals Lounge Charts

The free Forum version has 5 different charts to view. The All Access version has 138 charts to view..."

Could u help where the market barometer is?

yep, here is the link to our free web charts, just bookmark it:

Free Web Charts

The menu at the top has all the different web charts including 2 market barometers. Note: it's a flash menu, so if you can't see it, then maybe you don't have flash? hmm... here are the direct links then:

Big Picture Barometer

Scalping Barometer

Let me know if that helps...

mikkom:
I don't know if you have already seen this but your indicator looks very similar to the "cluster" indicators on MT4 forum. They are a bit slow but not 30 minutes slow.

Theoretical Basis of Building Cluster Indicators for FOREX - MQL4 Articles

and

Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

Yeah, kinda the same idea, but our formula a quite a bit different... the same general concept though...

This should make it easier to figure out:

Big Picture Barometer

Scalping Barometer

EUR X Trend 30min 60min

GBP X Trend 30min 60min

JPY X Trend 30min 60min

CHF X Trend 30min 60min

CAD X Trend 30min 60min

X Trend Instuctional Movie

All of the links do NOT require forum registration. Just our lessons, Daily Analysis and Trade Calls... let me know if you need more help...

riffster:
yep, here is the link to our free web charts, just bookmark it:

Free Web Charts

The menu at the top has all the different web charts including 2 market barometers. Note: it's a flash menu, so if you can't see it, then maybe you don't have flash? hmm... here are the direct links then:

Big Picture Barometer

Scalping Barometer

Let me know if that helps...

Hahah thanks. Actually I already visit that page, but I don't know it's that is the right one, because the price is not moving

U have a nice forum.. Thanks for the barometer,

I already read the introduction in the forum but I still have question.

Now if u see the barometer of EUR CHF is cross, but both of them are above 50. What it's means?

Thanks again..

Reason: