help me with this error

i have my EA running in two different platform but in one platform my pending order is deleted as soon as it take .I have pending order strategy against the main order.

But in another platform my EA is running with no problem. 

It may be for many reasons:

• Your EA is running with two different brokers (two trading accounts opened with two different brokers).
    Because the price/data, the charts and the time on the charts are related to the brokers only (and it may be different from one broker to an other one).
  • Your EA was attached to the charts with two trading platforms in different time (yes, there are many EAs which is performing differently based on when we attach it to the chart; martingale EAs, price action EA or more).
  • Bug in your EA.
  • Bad internet connection of your trading platforms with the brokers' server.
  • More reasons ...

Sergey Golubev #:

It may be for many reasons:

• Your EA is running with two different brokers (two trading accounts opened with two different brokers).
    Because the price/data, the charts and the time on the charts are related to the brokers only (and it may be different from one broker to an other one).
  • Your EA was attached to the charts with two trading platforms in different time (yes, there are many EAs which is performing differently based on when we attach it to the chart; martingale EAs, price action EA or more).
  • Bug in your EA.
  • Bad internet connection of your trading platforms with the brokers' server.
  • More reasons ...

but my broker is same, but one is live account and another is demo account and the problem is in live account.

Manish Sathe:

i have my EA running in two different platform but in one platform my pending order is deleted as soon as it take .I have pending order strategy against the main order.

Control the specification whether the same symbols do have the same specifications.

Manish Sathe:

What is written in Expert tab as soon as the order is deleted

Reason: