Waddah Attar Explosion Indicator - page 6

indicator

well,this indictor very potencial,i ve,noticed there is agap befor every reserval,wthin the change of color coloums even on 4hr,1hr i like it

Im using it along with stepMA_stoch and it works great. looks like waddah filters out some bad signals on stepMA.

lm gonna look at them on the 15TF tommorrow, see how it looks.

Reversal

Sps8

I haven;t noticed the Reversal it is indicating. Could you please post a GIF so that we can study it.

Okay today was a very Nice day

GBP/USD Sell 20 pips

GBP/USD Buy 20 pips

The next two I alowed to run with a 20 pip trailing stop

EUR/JPY Buy 17 pips

GBP/JPY Buy 110 pips

Total 157 pips I am happy

GBP/JPY Buy 110 pips

this pair is on fire each day moves more than 130 pips, I made lots of money on this pair ... but lost it all in a couple of moves ... be careful.

Waddah ... you have done a great indicator ... exactly what I am missing for my trades

Thanks

A Brutal one she is!

MiniMe

I know, believe me I know.

I usually do about 3 good ones on the Pair followed by two bad ones. But I just love the action when it gets going.

The last two days where good to me with this spesific indicator. I do believe we will have our bad days. So I am optimistic and allow my SL and TP to do the worrying.

I need another day with the setup and then I will start the new thread under Strategies. PM'ed mangman about the EA and he also thinks he will be ready after the weekend.

So hopefully we will have the testing start on Monday and hack at it from there.

I usually trade with 1h and 4h TF's so the 30min is new territory to me. but I like what I see so far.

If there are no objections I would like to call it Sky DART (he did a great combination)

Okay guys hope you have a good day tommorrow

u can ask newdigital to change the name of the thread that would be easier

I am not sure if Waddah is still with us .... I hope he is ... language should not be a problem cause I can speak his langauge . but his input would be great

Where is Waddah

Hi Mini.

I think it'll be easier to follow with a new thread in Strategy.

I will mail Waddah again and offer him your assistance. That would be great. I am also checking out some of his other indicators on CodeBase. I like his approach to visual presentation.

I see most of the markets have calmed down to the Dead Zone. I noticed that on it's own alerts the Waddah basically confirmed the Trail Stop Technique I used on GBP and EUR with JPY cross.

thesource:
Hi prima

Now I get your post. Stupid me again.

OK here is what we can do. I personally prefer the skydart setup.

I don't want to add another Isakas and imtrude on Zemans hard work.

I will start a thread under Strategies called Skydart

I also see that mangman has developed an EA. Let wait for him on that. I will PM him to see if we can start an EA based on Skydart.

I did a 20pip GBP/USD last night.

will edit this post with the link

OK.. I'm waiting the new thread so we can focus to make it as a trading system... don't forget to give the link

Pj..

Clock Indi

Lucek here you go

Files:
clock_v1_2.mq4  17 kb

Bad Trade

I had a bad day today.

Good day for money management

Took two -20 pips SL

And then I missed the other great signal.

My charts with JPY are a bit messed up today so I left the pairs alone

Next week will be a new week with more opportunities

Have a good weekend

Reason: