Close Open Trades EAs based on Equity - page 2

Anti account blow up E A

Minimi

We need anti account blow up E A with lots of things like monitoring all EAS AND THEIR RISK EXPOSURE

The job of the E A is to protect capital

El Cid

el cid:
Minimi

We need anti account blow up E A with lots of things like monitoring all EAS AND THEIR RISK EXPOSURE

The job of the E A is to protect capital

El Cid

Yes I know the swiss army and I use sometimes, as for the 10% that should be done in the MM of the EA that is used to place orders, and once you do a proper MM you can copy that code to all the EAs you use.

A smart guy I have seen, he made a standard EA template as a master then makes all his new EAs call functions from that EA .... which is a kind of master slave EAs.

Script closing all open positions

Does this Ea is stopping Ea to run - once all tickets are closed ?

Is that question already answered? Does CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch.mq4 also stop other EAs that are running?

Chris

Tradinator:
Attached is an EA to close ALL open trades in your account when the floating loss in your account reaches a certain amount (currently set at -$1000).

For example, if you are using 2 or more different EAs on your account, then this EA will close ALL open trades on your account, regardless of which ever EA made them or the currency pair -it will close ALL open positions whether they were made by an EA or manually.

The EA can be put on any chart, but it is best to put the EA on a symbol with many tick movements like gbpusd, gbpchf or gbpjpy.

See picture attached for a setup example.

Can you add the option to also be Currency specific. Like if I only want it to close GBP/JPY when $-50 is hit.

Thanks

Chris29:
Is that question already answered? Does CloseTrades_After_Account_Loss_TooMuch.mq4 also stop other EAs that are running? Chris

Please Somebody answer this question. I need to know too

samuelb:
Please Somebody answer this question. I need to know too

IMHO this EA cann't stop other EA. It's impossible to control other EA using EA. Maybe this EA need additional function, like alert/sound after the script execute.

WNW:
I modded the original to close all open and pending orders. This one works well and is short and to the point.

You can add l 'option which disables all active EA?

direct entry backed up with stop pending order

hi all here,

can enyone here help me how to write a simple script that can be used to open 2 position at a time, for example: if i wan to buy at 1.0000.

i prepare myself with 50 tp (1.0050) and 30 sl (0.9970), but at the same time i want to put sellstop at its sl point, or sellstop at 0.9970, with as well 50 tp (0.9920) and 30 sl (1.000).

that is the one confusing me all the time.

thanks a lot for helping me.

CloseTrades After Account Profit Reached BUT WITH Trailing...?

Hi!

"CloseTrades After Account Profit Reached" is very useful EA but I think it will be even more useful if EA also have TS so in fact with original settings to take profit at for example $500 actually is that $500 "border" when TS start to work and increase "take profit level" until don`t reach desired TP or if trade return against us there is still at least $500 profit or even more depends on TS settings.

Is there someone who can add that mod into "CloseTrades After Account Profit Reached"?

Regards

Counting loss and counting profit

I want that my EA count the consecutive win and the consecutive loss, becuase then i want to change the lots and stop loss/profit.

Like if i have 3 or more consecutive win, i want change the take profit and still in untile i reach the first stop

So if i have 2 or more consecutive loss i want to change the lots,

So how keep tracking of it?Because with account balance or accountequity i can't do it

Reason: