Need help on codes - page 2

can anyone help me with the code? I tried understanding the code for other indicator but it is confusing.. i just know a little, please help

i want to use it as a double OR SIMILAR WITH THIS

how do i create the iMA code or iMAOnArray to show the value in CCI window and also if you can make me the code for RSI also..

i don't need indicators that draw..

any programmer willing to help?

antone:
any programmer willing to help?

I'm confused I posted the CCI indicator and added the iMAOnArray() code (it's right at the end) which puts a MA of the CCI signal in the same window. Question, is this what you are trying to achieve? If not, what exactly are you trying to do?

omelette:
I'm confused I posted the CCI indicator and added the iMAOnArray() code (it's right at the end) which puts a MA of the CCI signal in the same window. Question, is this what you are trying to achieve? If not, what exactly are you trying to do?

i'm trying to make an alert.. i really don't understand it.. can you also make me a RSI and MA?

alert that it create and oBject telling you to buy or sell.. but not draw..

double RSI = iRSI(Symbol (),1440,RSI_PERIOD,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

double RSIEMA = iMAOnArray(RSI,1440,MA_PERIOD,0,MODE_EMA,0);

i made that code.. what more do i need to create so that EMA will calculate in RSI window? do i need to add int i? if so how do i use it..

Hello :)
I want to create a new indicator.
Therefore, I need live MACD and RSI values ..

Can you provide me with codes from which I can derive the live indicators values ..

Best regards

Files:
MACD_y_RSI.png  37 kb

Abdulrahman Alhazmi: I want

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum 2018.05.12

Here is a link for the chart

https://www.mql5.com/en/quotes/currencies/eurusd

I do not want the complete chart, I just want to access the values of the indicators.
EURUSD - Today's exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
EURUSD - Today's exchange rates — Forex exchange rates
  • www.mql5.com
EURUSD - Currencies Rates
Files:
MACD_x_RSI.png  37 kb
Reason: