XO_Method REVISED - page 85

Entry today

There was a great entry on the EU this morning at the 7:40 AM EST candle. Unfortunately I missed it as I didn't get to my computer until close to 8 and by that time price had moved quite a lot. I didn't want to feel pressured that I missed the trade so I just decided to be patient. On the 8:50 AM candle, the EU was close to giving a signal but I also watch cable as that's the origins of this thread and it was making a nice signal so I took it.

The signal candle came after a good sized move down and then a retrace, so it was a nice continuation signal. The CCI5 came back through zero and the CCI15 gave somewhat a bounce off zero (little far, but close). Entry price of 1.7746. I waited until the price closed above the EMA8 for a close at 1.7686 for a 60 pip trade.

As per Valeo recommendation, I did consider trying the EMA15 for my close which actually would have been a better close as the price did bounce off the EMA15 and continued down for a bit. However, I didn't use the EMA15 as I was concerned about the ISM Manufacturing PMI that was coming out in 5 minutes.

This MTF WPR is INSANE !

Could have take the longs, but the day was already well done

Valeo, this is wonderfull, absolutely

WELCOME TO PIPS PARADISE !

Edit : i'm trading in 15 minutes and naked (without pivots, etc.)

Files:
new_valeo_1.jpg  125 kb
new_valeo_2.jpg  118 kb

Big Joe:
This MTF WPR is INSANE !

Welcome back, my friend. Trust this finds you well. I will send you something into your private e-mail tomorrow seeing that you trade the M-15 TF. Always good to hear from you.

Best wishes.

Rig:
There was a great entry on the EU this morning at the 7:40 AM EST candle. Unfortunately I missed it as I didn't get to my computer until close to 8 and by that time price had moved quite a lot. I didn't want to feel pressured that I missed the trade so I just decided to be patient. On the 8:50 AM candle, the EU was close to giving a signal but I also watch cable as that's the origins of this thread and it was making a nice signal so I took it.

The signal candle came after a good sized move down and then a retrace, so it was a nice continuation signal. The CCI5 came back through zero and the CCI15 gave somewhat a bounce off zero (little far, but close). Entry price of 1.7746. I waited until the price closed above the EMA8 for a close at 1.7686 for a 60 pip trade.

As per Valeo recommendation, I did consider trying the EMA15 for my close which actually would have been a better close as the price did bounce off the EMA15 and continued down for a bit. However, I didn't use the EMA15 as I was concerned about the ISM Manufacturing PMI that was coming out in 5 minutes.

Rig, you are an amazing guy! Well done. I think we can go a long way together developing this method with your keen eye. Just be careful for the overheating CCi-5 as per your last vertical line at 13h50.

Best wishes.

Big Joe:
This MTF WPR is INSANE !

Hi Big Joe,

At 08h00, the CCi-5 overheated, my friend. No need to "sweat it out." The "better" entry imho, was 3 candles later with the Entry signaled perfectly again. But who am I to tell you "how to suck eggs?"

Keep up the good work.

template

hi valeo

if you are not an insider of the method its not easy to get it right on the screen.

Can you put the new template please.

thanks

regards

lodol

Template and indicators!

Please post the latest template and indicators!

This, I agree with other recent posters, looks different from

the first post on this new thread. Can someone please post

the template and most current indicators.

Thank you so much!

Brian

Question XO Method

If you don;t want to post, will someone please send me the latest template and indicators for this awesome system please

a download link. I will keep it private..please!

Brian

golden1:
If you don;t want to post, will someone please send me the latest template and indicators for this awesome system please

a download link. I will keep it private..please!

Brian

Seldom that I post here when I am in a trade, but having said that I think you should be happy by now?

Best wishes.

Unable to post............

Sorry guys, I am either "banned" or there is something wrong but I am unable to reply to your Posts. I am not sure that this Post will be accepted either as I get a message that the Moderator will first decide whether or not I may post.

Will try again later, but I hope this gets sorted out. Please, ND??

Reason: