Braintrading EA - page 7

Please find updated statements.

Files:
brainexpert.zip  31 kb

Statements are updated.

Files:

BrainExpert_v1 EA. Current opened trades.

Files:

Please find updated statements with my settings.

Files:
brainexpert.zip  33 kb

It was 37 pips for USDJPY and 100 pips for USDCHF for this week so please find updated statements attached.

Files:
brainexpert.zip  34 kb

2 trades were closed so please find updated statements.

Files:

1 trade is open now for EURJPY:

Files:

small mod

Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation still havn't figured out how to make I_Trend levels automatic yet though, but still working on it!

newdigital:
...This EA is not using the other indicators: Parabilic, Stochastic and so on. But, i think, it may be the next versions.

Well. The second version of this EA was created by Igorad. With additional confirmation: parabolic, stochastic and iTrend indicators.

So now we have full Braintranding EA fully according to the H1/M15 confirmation rules.

I am backtesting it now and results are good.

So, please find the 2nd version of this EA (attached) with some backtesting results.

I am continuing optimize the settings with this EA. Now i am trying to use BreakEven. What is BreakEven? For example we open buy at the price of 1.2930 and BreakEven = 20. It means that if price is 1.2950 so stop loss will be moved to initial value of 1.2930. I helps to reduce the losss.

Don't forget to download the other indicators from post #1.

Settings:

- Some settings of this EA is attached for EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

- New settings for GBPUSD and USDCHF is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176133

- settings for GBPJPY and EURJPY using attached usdjpy settings with tp=1000 and 3bar confirmation https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176133

---------

Updated on 13 of June 2010:

Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation. New version of BrainTraing EA (BrainExpert_v3) is on this post.

Just to remind:

BrainTrading EAs:

- BrainExpert EA. Elite section thread is here.

- BrainTrendEA_v2.2: public thread.

- BrainExpert_v3 EA is on this post. It is updated version of BrainExpert_v2 EA: Added 5 digit capability and micro mini account(.01) capability to Braintrend_v2 and added Fractal dimension Ehlers for confirmation.

- BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA for M30 timeframe system - first few posts on this thread.

- New BrainTrend1 indicators (4 indicators) were improved here for this BrainTrading Semi-Manual EA's system. It was made a code cleanup and added a jurik mod idea.

------------

Statement for this EA (BrainExpert) is attached.

It is visual statement for CHFJPY:

visual statement for GBPCHF:

Reason: