Braintrading EA - page 2

SuzanneFX:
ND... i am using 3 bars confirmation... but please post the settings for the other variables. thanks in advance!

I uploaded settings on the post #2.

Good results with this EA: more than $5,600 just for 3 days only.

Starting deposit is 50,000.

BTW it is possible to use this EA with small deposit as well with the same settings. Which small? 1,000 or even less.

I will test it more.

Statements updated.

Good performance so far.

ND... i put the EA's on the the same pairs on Wednesday using your defaults.. So far no trades ( i am using ibfx demo )... i hope to post some positive results at the end of next week.

Thanks for your update and all your efforts!

Statements for the first wek testing.

Cable

newdigital:
Statements for the first wek testing.

I'm surprised. Any idea why cable did so poorly?

hi ND... i have a question...

i thought the EA would only take trades if the 2 indicators lined up on the 1hr chart & the confirm based on # of bars on the 15min chart?..

if you look at the attached charts.... you will see a trade taken at 10:00 on 2/20/07 for usdchf - the 1st chart is the 15 minute chart & shows the 4 green bars that would be confirmation:

Files:
usdchf15.gif  18 kb

the next chart shows the 1 hour time frame... but the indicators were not on the same bar..

Let me know if I am wrong in my understanding..

thanks.

You confused with the signals.

It was sell on USDCHF at 8 am 21st of February (the order was opened at 9 at closed bar).

Alpari rus server time (GMT+1).

If you are using IBFX so you should have sell at 7 am (the order should be opened at 8 am IBFX server time).

2 signal indicators should be on the same close bar and order will be opened with new bar if. Look at the images attached: it was exact confirmed sell signal.

BTW I am using 4 bar confirmation in EA. But to say a true 3 bar confirmation i like more. Besides I did not use all the filters in EA: I switched "use Stochastic" as false. So this Ea is using iTrend and parabolic as filters only.

As to GBPUSD performance so this pair is having big volatility and trading more often compare with other pairs. Anyway - will see.

So we got from 1 and half week testing:

EURUSD: +44 (1 trade) or 2450.86 in deposit currency incl swap.

GBPUSD: -97 (3 trades) or -4377.80 in deposit currency incl swap.

USDJPY: +113 (2 trades) or 5183.61 in deposit currency incl swap.

USDCHF: 0 (3 trades) or -42.30 (including swap).

So totally +60 pips in profit or +3214.37 in deposit currency.

------------------------------

Just some remider for the people who are trading this EA, or using Braintrading for manual trade:

- For EA and to compare trades with the chart please use indicators from the first post of this thread.

- for manual trading please use australian version of Braintrading indicators https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172908/page2 (BrainTrend1_all_in_one and BrainTrend2_all_in_one).

Files:
usdchf_h1.gif  21 kb
usdchf_m15.gif  24 kb

ND... sorry about the typo... the trade was taken on 2/21/07 at 10:00 IBFX time... but it was a buy.. see attached chart.

Also... I am using the defaults on the settings you placed on this thread for the EA.

Reason: