Is there any Elliot wave indicator that has been developed for meta trader 5

I have been searching mql5 looking for an Elliot wave indicator i don't seem to get any as most are just paid up versions which i think don't even meet the definition of being an Elliot wave indicator, I assume this has been the most challenging indicator to create ,If there is no accessible free code, can we as developers share ideas on  how you think we can develop this and let it benefit the community.

Amos Tsopotsa:
I have been searching mql5 looking for an Elliot wave indicator i don't seem to get any as most are just paid up versions which i think don't even meet the definition of being an Elliot wave indicator, I assume this has been the most challenging indicator to create ,If there is no accessible free code, can we as developers share ideas on  how you think we can develop this and let it benefit the community.

you need to read this article

The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5
The Implementation of Automatic Analysis of the Elliott Waves in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
One of the most popular methods of market analysis is the Elliott Wave Principle. However, this process is quite complicated, which leads us to the use of additional tools. One of such instruments is the automatic marker. This article describes the creation of an automatic analyzer of Elliott Waves in MQL5 language.

Rodger Sen #:

you need to read this article

thank you

Reason: