Interesting candle SR horizontal line - need your expertise to code - page 2

DSRS Technique

Double post.

Ok since mqldev haven't reply, may I request your DSRS indicator to include another line which is Today's Open? That would be great in additional of the previous day SR.

Example for today's open GBP/USD is 1.9739, this is a good entry point to consider about. Thanks ya.

Linux & Maria :

Excuse me to join your discussion.

Before that, I introduce myself as a newbie in forex with less than a month. With zero knowledge and try to improve myself here. According to what you think about Japanese Candlestick by Steve Nison, I agree with both of you. I also using this method for stock exchange a few years ago and now try to use this method to forex. But, I think this method could not be create for code. And this is the rules that has been used by Japanese Traders from the figure of bamboo stick. That's only my view.

Thank you.

This image could help you.

Files:
ie.jpg  154 kb

SRDC Pure

Hi

I would just like to interject...... There is a group of us (roughly) sixty members of Orange Rashan (the orginator of SRDC) trading SRDC 1 method live using Teamspeak, which is the foundation of Maria77 adaptation. Not only are we trading this method but also SRDC 1 plus a far superior method. I ask humbly that if your going to program any fom of code using SRDC method please give credit where credit is due. Teacher Roshan is a humble but effective teacher not only of this method but others. Believe me they are highly profitable. I,m not new to this game, and he has shown me why my method was failing and how the game is really played by the big boys. In his words the market is "So predictable." He gives of his knowledge for free. I have been using SRDC 1 for many months. Initial target is 5 pips only with 30 pip stop loss. You may think this is crazy R:R but if i use his words when S/R break they break baby !!!!!!!! So with practice you achieve much more. I will leave you a copy of his method. Those of you wishing to join our group are most welcome. You can p.m and I will forward details of how to connect to Teamspeak.

May the pips be with you

Files:

islandhome:
Hi

I would just like to interject...... There is a group of us (roughly) sixty members of Orange Rashan (the orginator of SRDC) trading SRDC 1 method live using Teamspeak, which is the foundation of Maria77 adaptation. Not only are we trading this method but also SRDC 1 plus a far superior method. I ask humbly that if your going to program any fom of code using SRDC method please give credit where credit is due. Teacher Roshan is a humble but effective teacher not only of this method but others. Believe me they are highly profitable. I,m not new to this game, and he has shown me why my method was failing and how the game is really played by the big boys. In his words the market is "So predictable." He gives of his knowledge for free. I have been using SRDC 1 for many months. Initial target is 5 pips only with 30 pip stop loss. You may think this is crazy R:R but if i use his words when S/R break they break baby !!!!!!!! So with practice you achieve much more. I will leave you a copy of his method. Those of you wishing to join our group are most welcome. You can p.m and I will forward details of how to connect to Teamspeak.

May the pips be with you

Thanks islandhome. I've actually posted that I've derived from SRDC (read posts from other forums) if you read my earlier thread. However, not only that I derived from it, but also from Igrok theory of entering a trade at the open price.

Thanks I will take a look at the pdf. Never did I know got such a big team working on SRDC!

Dsrs 2

Maria,

Did you review the new version of the indicator?

Reason: