Interesting candle SR horizontal line - need your expertise to code - page 4

Linuxser:
Try this one, it does what you need.

hi linuxser, thanks for your help but this is not what im looking for. the demark trendline indicators connect fractals. im looking for an indicator thats connects specific bars for example the last bar high to the high of the bar 5 bar previous. i would like this to be changed so if u input 10 it would connect the last bar high to the high 10 bars ago even if there were higher bars in between.

i hope u get what im trying to say

oneprint:
hi linuxser, thanks for your help but this is not what im looking for. the demark trendline indicators connect fractals. im looking for an indicator thats connects specific bars for example the last bar high to the high of the bar 5 bar previous. i would like this to be changed so if u input 10 it would connect the last bar high to the high 10 bars ago even if there were higher bars in between.

i hope u get what im trying to say

Maybe this one

special automatic trendline indicator

Hello everybody,

I am looking for an automatic trendline indicator like the TrendToolbox for MetaStock.

Take a look at MetaStock Automatic Trend Line plug-in

It looks really good to me and it would be great to have it on MetaTrader.

"You can define a minimum number of touching points to get more solid trend lines as well as allowing a certain level of tolerance not to miss peaks or troughs that not exactly on the trend line but, a little bit off. "

"Signals function can be used to check past performance of your trading system. It returns 1 if downtrend broken and close price is higher than previous one. Similarly, it returns -1 if uptrend broken and close price is lower than the previous one. Using it, you can further fine tune your trading system."

Greetings!

automatic trendlines over 3 points

Some links to help you:

Thanks for posting these interesting indicators!

I read and studied the threads and I will use some of them.

My question is still relevant:

Is there an automatic trendline idicator which draws lines like this:

- on which you can define a minimum number of touching points to get more solid trend lines

-allowing a certain level of tolerance not to miss peaks or troughs that not exactly on the trend line but, a little bit off.

In my opinion it will give high reliable signals when you have trendlines drawn over a 3 points.

Greetings again to all

and thank you Linuxser!

hallo linuxser,

do you have already an ea for the system that is explained in this thread with the dsrs indicator?

do you stil trade this system ?

Thanx a lot,

do anyone have this ea or not?

Who here know where i can found bell to alert when candle touch or break out trend line ( vertical, horizontal, trend line, pitchfork line and fibo line ) . Thank you to help

horizontal line indicator

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a horizontal line indicator that will work in any timeframe - what it needs to do is mark the high or low of a wave - does that make since?

It is just a visual for immediate support and resistance.

Thank you,

JAWPIP

Reason: