Davidke20 VS yeoeleven - Friendly match - page 8

Coming back?

this was the worst start to our competition.

Must have got it backwards but eventually it has started to improve.

Oh well the others haven't posted yet so we will see how it goes.

John

Files:

... and this is mine

Well ... have a good weekend guys ...

Cheers,

Files:
mystoch.gif  5 kb
mystoch.htm  30 kb

wibitiens:
... and this is mine

Well ... have a good weekend guys ...

Cheers,

Wibi,

I notice its your trailing stop kill all your trades. Your trades could have been very profitable, but the trailing stop makes you win small lose big.

Regards

David

Here is my latest update.

Regards

David

Files:

Comp update

wibi is away for a week and david has limited access this week being away from his office and home PCs.

Here is my latest updated statement. After some early reverses things have improved but if they have for me we can expect some improved results from the other two when they get back to their usual activities.

John

Files:

Update. 2 weeks 0 intervention. All setup are default and ran as is until today. I saw a lot of opportunity it bring the profit up to very great floating profit, but I decided let the EA to decide when to exit. Too bad, it really wait until loss to exit the positions. Anyway, some are doing fine to cover the losses made here and there. Overall EURUSD out perform everything. GBPUSD has the highest gain and loss. Not seeing it any good.

Regards

David

Files:

Added EURJPY(H1) as extra currency pair to trade with. Revised EA with exit strategy instead of close and reverse. Not blindly following 1 signal to trade anymore(entry signal and exit signal is produced by different combination of indicators).

Regards

David

davidke20:
Added EURJPY(H1) as extra currency pair to trade with. Revised EA with exit strategy instead of close and reverse. Not blindly following 1 signal to trade anymore(entry signal and exit signal is produced by different combination of indicators).

Regards

David

whoops...almost forgot, thanks to grandpa's reminder. No amendment on trading discretion. Has change it back without exit strategy. Only change is added EURJPY.

Regards

David

Dont know what went wrong. After feeding my kid, come back to the platform, this is what happened.

Regards

David

Files:
bugs.zip  107 kb

davidke20:
Wibi,

I notice its your trailing stop kill all your trades. Your trades could have been very profitable, but the trailing stop makes you win small lose big.

Regards

David

It seems to be like that David. I think the TS need to be larger

Btw, I am back But I got a bunch of tasks to do since I left it for a week Anyway, I check my comp, yeah ... it still the same, getting worse. And like you said, the trailing stop kill most of my trades Here is my statement. Btw, the stochea looks very goody.

Best,

wibi

Files:
mystoch_1.gif  5 kb
mystoch_1.htm  66 kb
Reason: