Employ Someone and profit from Loss

So tell me anyone if 90% of traders fail and we have all blown up accounts really quickly sometimes, if you were to employ someone sit them in the room give them a couple of days coaching on the forex let them loose with a demo account (not telling them its a demo account to really get the fear and greed running) and then just sit in the other corner doing the exact opposite trades surely you would then be showing the opposite balance at the end of the week

Pay them out of your profit and when they start to adapt to much understanding and skill at trading have them come and sit on your side of the room and employ someone else, apparently brokers take opposite positions to there newbie accounts until they see someone making regular profits so why not individual traders ?

lol maybe, but i think not, for the same reason reversing buy/sell signals on a failing EA does not make a profitable one.

How much was your Single Biggest Trading Loss?

Making losing trades is part of the game. The key is to make the losses smaller than the wins, in aggregate.

So share, what's your single biggest trading loss to date?

The biggest loss in a single trade I can recall is in ORCL back in 2000, when I held into earnings release - it promptly gapped down and didn't come back for months... I sold it at a loss of somewhere near $1300. So I've never EVER held a swing trade into earnings again. I believe it was something like, I held at $31 a share and it opened at $22 the next day, or something like that.

Sometimes you've got to learn the hard way. The key is just learning it ONCE, and avoiding the mistake again. How about you? And how did you feel about it? I was frustrated because it was beyond my control, the reaction to earnings etc... back in the early years.

Re

There are many ways to invest money, I also do investment in real estate, stock market and forex trade. Every investment is beneficial but it totally depends how you take it. You have to invest money with a proper planning.

valid idea

Hi,

This is what I have been thinking recently too. But instead of employing someone else..trade against yourself.

I have two demo's, one where I try to lose and one where I try to trade.

The losing one is just that, I am purposely trying to blow the account, the logic being that hopefully I can get a programmer to create a link between accounts and trade the opposite trades.

I have had this week off work and set up 2 demo's at 5000gbp account value, and my 'losing' demo is down 3000gbp and winning demo is up 300 gbp..it is harder to win!

If I can get a programmer to execute the opposite orders and then test on two demo's I would really have conclusive proof that you can actually get rich losing! I'm still searching:)

Cheers J

Just don't get the newbie with the beginner's luck. LOL.

I think it is not a bad idea to employ someone to get good results, but as in any job the boss need to know the work he wants to be develop by his employers. So it is better to be prepared about the market to know how that person is trading, maybe it is not as good as you expected to.

especially in markets like this, accessible for every one with a couple of bucks in the pocket. Also because there are many ways to support our decisions and helping us to learn about this market

especially in markets like this, accessible for every one with a couple of bucks in the pocket. Also because there are many ways to support our decisions and helping us to learn about this market

hi

it's better using robot than hired someone to trade but for first you have to learn and find your profitable forex system

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

i hate to say it but a large percentage of loss comes from paying spread to your "trusty" broker. Trading Forex is a Negative sum game, because to make money someone will have to loose more money than you plus their spread...

Dam You BROKERS...

Reason: