Double my investment every month?

Is it possible to double your investment every month in Forex? Should I use a trading bot to do it?

Of course it is possible ... if you are lucky enough. Instead, with a 100% expected return it is almost sure you will end without anything

maple:
Is it possible to double your investment every month in Forex? Should I use a trading bot to do it?

It is possible to double your investment in every month if you know how to handle proper money management as well as you have the ability and skills in trading.

Where did all my money Go?

"It is possible to double your investment in every monthif you know how to handle proper money management"

These 2 comments do not belong in the same sentence, only in your dreams.

mladen:
Of course it is possible ... if you are lucky enough. Instead, with a 100% expected return it is almost sure you will end without anything

How is it possible to do it? Can you give me some tips?

I don't think it's possible. Even if you are able to make 100% every YEAR consistently. You are the best trader in the planet. However, you may still try your luck and gamble see whether you are lucky enough.

No i dont think so that trader can double his investment every month. It is possible if only trader is ery luck tremendously experienced in forex trading.

I think you can if you have a good system and a good money management method. I am trying doubling my account every month and everything is very ok now. I will turn this to millions!

Forex2millions Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4 Social Trading

fxngold:
I think you can if you have a good system and a good money management method. I am trying doubling my account every month and everything is very ok now. I will turn this to millions! Forex2millions Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4 Social Trading

My signal is still free. You can subscribe with a demo account and see how it works.

fxngold:
I think you can if you have a good system and a good money management method. I am trying doubling my account every month and everything is very ok now. I will turn this to millions! Forex2millions Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4 Social Trading

Then let us know when you become a millionaire

The first $1.000.000 is coming! I would like to share the signal with you Forex2millions Trading Signal for MetaTrader 4 Social Trading

Reason: