High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 13

Is anyone still testing this system?

I have just come across this system and am wounder if this thread is now dead or not.

Here is what you can do.

I have been testing this for a little while. Here is what I have done. Download DLMv1.1 from from the same place as 10points3. I don't know if it is okay to post the link or not. DLMV1.1 allows you to choose the method of entry. Change the following:

if (OpenOrders<1 && Manual==0)

{

switch (OpenOrdersBasedOn)

{

case 0:

myOrderType=OpenOrdersBasedOnMACD();

break;

case 1:

myOrderType=OpenOrdersBasedOnPivot();

break;

case 2:

myOrderType=OpenOrdersBasedOnSupRes();

break;

default:

myOrderType=OpenOrdersBasedOnMACD();

break;

Change it to:

if (OpenOrders<1 && Manual==0)

{

switch (OpenOrdersBasedOn)

{

case 0:

myOrderType=2;

break;

case 1:

myOrderType=1;

break;

default:

myOrderType=2;

break;

2 means buy and 1 means sell.

You will need to place the EA on 2 charts. On one of them change the entry method to 1 and change the magic number.

I don't know if this is all he did or not, but it seems to work about the same.

Enjoy!

Yves81: Yes I hope abrs70 will come back to this thread and share a bit more about this EA.

Icepeak: Thank you for that. I will set it up on a demo account and see how it runs. Maybe we can optimize it a bit better.

Correct EA that works

Does anyone have an EA on this that works.

The Dreamteam and Teamdream on the first page of this thread will not load.

I Have the proble

Hi... I have some problem when i was test this EA Hedge eur/usd vs usd/chf, it's really not work at my computer..i would test with 0,01 lot each pairs,is there something wrong with the setting? some one help me please ..!!

thank

I managed to get this EA to work on my InterbankFX account using 0.01 lots. I did however find the drawdown and margin used to be quite excessive.

GK

somebody has some live experience of this EA to show us?

hi, i attached the template to the charts but no trades executed, do i have to do something diff.

eurusd

usdchf

2 charts each

and both templates

thx

t

teldon:
hi, i attached the template to the charts but no trades executed, do i have to do something diff.

eurusd

usdchf

2 charts each

and both templates

thx

t

if you cant open a buy or sell for 0.01 lots your system wont trade it prolly

Reason: