High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 5

I've enjoyed reading this thread.

While I personally find the martingale strategy too risky for me, I have certainly seen some good results, and I continue to read threads like this that migh eventually convert me

Keep up the good work!!

Doug

dcraig:
I've enjoyed reading this thread.

While I personally find the martingale strategy too risky for me, I have certainly seen some good results, and I continue to read threads like this that migh eventually convert me

Keep up the good work!!

Doug

Thanks Doug,

One of my friends has already run his live account with this strategy. So far results is impressive. But use only nano lot...

Hi Abrs70:

I just run your EA for a few hours,and it made about 2.7% profit,please see the detail report.It is good enough,I will test the EA for more weeks

And is there the chance you can post the source code of the EA in the future? Thanks!

Files:

Need Your Input and appreciated

abrs70:
Thanks Doug, One of my friends has already run his live account with this strategy. So far results is impressive. But use only nano lot...

Hi Abrs70

it is very nice EA, appreciate your good solid work, I can understand that u choose not to post the EA code, but Kindly will you just explaine some points:

1- for me i cant see that this is a hedging strategy, as i see u buy EUR, but not always selling CHF at the same time

2- can u just explaine the reasons that leads to BUY or Sell at ceritin price?? as for me also i cant understand the concept of not having SL., how can u be that sure that the market will go to your TP point not otherwise.

i appreciate your reply to just highliate the concept as i respect your point of view you of not posting the code.

Thanks

WAW:
Hi Abrs70

it is very nice EA, appreciate your good solid work, I can understand that u choose not to post the EA code, but Kindly will you just explaine some points:

1- for me i cant see that this is a hedging strategy, as i see u buy EUR, but not always selling CHF at the same time

2- can u just explaine the reasons that leads to BUY or Sell at ceritin price?? as for me also i cant understand the concept of not having SL., how can u be that sure that the market will go to your TP point not otherwise.

i appreciate your reply to just highliate the concept as i respect your point of view you of not posting the code.

Thanks

Good question.

Look, i am testing on demo without SL, but for live account initial stop is 20 which makes overall stop loss is 100 pip.... And make sure if it got stopped out your loss must be below than 5% so that you can protect your capital. So far what i have seen, within 100pips move, there is retracement more than 15pip which is enough for the EA to close with small net profits and keep in play. This will continue and non stop collecting pips up and down.

Yes, i think its not really hedging, its rather taking trades up and down so it can reduce the loss. For 10 points3 EA, the EA only opens 1 direction trade. Keep buying, eventhough market goes down. This Ea will buy and sell, thus reducing the loss. I prefer pipstep is 8 and TP is 15 so that it can close faster.

Be careful with major news. and i prefer to close all floating loss ( very small ) on friday so i will start fresh on monday and start making money. I would love to see how it behaves during trend market.

abrs70:
Good question.

Look, i am testing on demo without SL, but for live account initial stop is 20 which makes overall stop loss is 100 pip.... And make sure if it got stopped out your loss must be below than 5% so that you can protect your capital. So far what i have seen, within 100pips move, there is retracement more than 15pip which is enough for the EA to close with small net profits and keep in play. This will continue and non stop collecting pips up and down.

Yes, i think its not really hedging, its rather taking trades up and down so it can reduce the loss. For 10 points3 EA, the EA only opens 1 direction trade. Keep buying, eventhough market goes down. This Ea will buy and sell, thus reducing the loss. I prefer pipstep is 8 and TP is 15 so that it can close faster.

Be careful with major news. and i prefer to close all floating loss ( very small ) on friday so i will start fresh on monday and start making money. I would love to see how it behaves during trend market.

Hi Again

Thank u very much for your kind fast reply,

i will try in demo with SL 20 , and tell you how it works,

but , did i understand you correctly that you open buy or sell by calculating 100pips move in one side of direction ? then send buy if the market was going down 100 pis or viceversa?!

or there is different rule for opening trade postions,

Thanks in advance

WAW:
Hi Again

Thank u very much for your kind fast reply,

i will try in demo with SL 20 , and tell you how it works,

but , did i understand you correctly that you open buy or sell by calculating 100pips move in one side of direction ? then send buy if the market was going down 100 pis or viceversa?!

or there is different rule for opening trade postions,

Thanks in advance

The EA is nonstop doing buys and sells....as long as TP not hit, it will continue open buys or sells until stop loss. Hope you understand

these EA's have a deathwish to plot a direct course for a rendezvous with Mr. Margin Call.

Hi TechInvestor Gator:

I am a little disagree with you. Since I run the EA on an 10000USD account,with 1 pip=0.1USD, it is really hard to reach the margin call.And you know the EA is buy/sell one pair in the same time,this also save some margin.

lmx2000:
Hi TechInvestor Gator: I am a little disagree with you. Since I run the EA on an 10000USD account,with 1 pip=0.1USD, it is really hard to reach the margin call.And you know the EA is buy/sell one pair in the same time,this also save some margin.

heheh...i love this post, self explanatory. UP USD959 now

Reason: