High Potential Hedging EA, EURUSD vs USDCHF - page 2

ballistic

abrs70:
no stop loss, no trail, no account protection. Just curious how will it produce at the end of month

It is like a nuclear reaction - lot of profits. But without control it will explode someday. Guarranteed.

If you can manage the risk - you have something going. keep it up.

I have a CM (Controlled Martingle) for CHAOS - works wonders! I can see from backtest that risk management is MANDATORY.

Can you post a backtest ?

regards.

auto:
It is like a nuclear reaction - lot of profits. But without control it will explode someday. Guarranteed.

If you can manage the risk - you have something going. keep it up.

I have a CM (Controlled Martingle) for CHAOS - works wonders! I can see from backtest that risk management is MANDATORY.

Can you post a backtest ?

regards.

i cannot backtest coz i set manually for sell only and buy only...have 2 same EA but different magic number...thanks

auto:
you joined 3 days back - and all you show is bitterness. Please have some Forum manners!

And don't expect to be spoon fed!

regards.

thanks for being a policeman.

abrs70:
i cannot backtest coz i set manually for sell only and buy only...have 2 same EA but different magic number...thanks

then u can post 2 backtests .

no worries. thanks.

Good idea on this 1, I will help you to code a proper EA to hedge with this 2 specified pair. We'll see what to do it with the long run. Wish me luck. Hopefully can produce you a profitable mofo within a day.

davidke20:
Good idea on this 1, I will help you to code a proper EA to hedge with this 2 specified pair. We'll see what to do it with the long run. Wish me luck. Hopefully can produce you a profitable mofo within a day.

thanks david...lets prove it

abrs70:
Hello

I want to let everybody to test this my typical 10p3 EA, i have modified to make it more agressive.

Setting can be your choice.

Please set BUY only for Dreamteam, and SELL only for Teamdream.

And both should be running on EURUSD and USDCHF, it does not matter how crazy the market is, your account should be kept low drawdown. It will be like nonstop money maker machine, hope so.

I have had significant success trading these EAs on demo. Is it possible to trade in microlot ie 0.01 lots?

I keft the EAs in default manually closing after significant profit. However I have seen over $3500 profit turn into $1300 before I manually closed. If you dont mind could explain how these hedging EAs works?

Thanks

Not bad so far....wondering to see by end of the month

Files:

abrs70:
Not bad so far....wondering to see by end of the month

Hmmm... If your basic lot size is 0.1, your last trades are 6.07 lots which is 60 times the base size. Is this because it's applying a martingale (risky), or just trying to balance out the hedge? Why such big lot sizes? If it had lost those trades, what size would it have entered?

Just curious...

Thanks

I cant wait to hear the sob stories when this grenade ea explodes in everbodys face. (sad)

Reason: