Goblin Bipolar mod H - page 4

sorry, and that means what?

and this work with M30, correct?

matrixebiz:
sorry, and that means what? and this work with M30, correct?

its better H4

frantacech:
its better H4

Do I have to Manually close orders with your version?

Is it ok to try H1 then? It wont trade much with H4 will it?

autofx forum membership

autofx,

I asked IBFX to name Automatic Forex LLC as my introducing broker.

They accepted my request today.

What should I do now to become a member of your forum ?

tomstaufer,

Just e-mail me (autofx@cox.net) with your desired username and password for a forum member account and I'll set you up.

Thanks,

-Bob

Goblin BiPolar Edition2ModH Results

Hi guys. I am very much a newbie to this forum but wanted to share my results with you. I downloaded autofx's version of Goblin BiPolar on Wednesday morning and have been running it ever since in demo mode. In a day and a half I'm up $404.42. I was running it on two pairs (the EURUSD & the GBPUSD) on a 15 minute scale. I changed no settings. Also, autofx, what does it take to join your forum and what are the advantages?

Thanks,

Rob

I recommend you change LotsIncreaseBy to 1.3. The value of 2.0 will kill an account quickly under certain conditions.

Just visit my main site to find out what the advantages are. The FAQ page should fill you in.

http://autoforex.biz

I am looking at opening an account with either Velocity4x or InterbankFX and joining your forum. Do you have a preference between the two? What is their spread and what's the minimal size mini-account you can open?

Go visit both of their sites and look. It's not hard, and it's not painful.

sstillwell.

autofx:
I've got demo trading that contradicts you.

why not at least 1.6 instead of 1.3?

with 1.3, max trades will be 7 or 8?

i think EU and UCHF will be good pairs to trade coz they are like a mirror. Naturally hedging.

Reason: