Spread trading in Meta Trader - page 55

rid писал(а) >>

Here seems to be another promising tandem - (Intel+Yah00)

Almost (all assumed - 100%) on the history "hedges" - would have closed in profit.

Of course, it's not pipsing on m1, but that's what the "tandem" is good for!

My MAs have turned out to be 10:15, lots - probably 1:1 (have not estimated yet)

I've got a good view of the chart:

If you do not know the exact values of the indicators, you may be interested in the some some predefined pairs.

forex-k писал(а) >>

Canvases with profitable tandems some people don't like

And you do it easy - post these paintings from a real account, not from a demo! then everyone will like them ;-)

hippy >>:

RID,а вы в реале на каком фрейме советника запускали и при какой дельте открывали ордера и главное с какими индюками?интересуют зерновые,но другие тандемы тоже интересно посмотреть.спасибо

I've been tracking the convergence/divergence on an m5 to n1 timeframe.

I gave up pipsing on m1. This trick does not work well on the real. If I wanted to trade manually I would use slippages and server "randomness" that prevents me from using it. I have traded by Expert Advisor only on demo.

I have also moved away from currency pairs for the time being.

I have tried the indices by forex-k and my own too on the difference of two MA.

And of course I have an indicator from Fduch-a ( my thanks to him), which he put in https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9435.

It is only necessary(attention!!!!) to enter the coefficients for instruments with different dimensions into this indicator.

On BRN+CL (my favourite tandem) - I use a delta of +25/35 pips for entry (- if the initial average distance equals zero, - I hope everyone understands what I mean...).

Frankly speaking, I need to hold positions for some days, - but (based on my 1.5 months experience) - the tandem always closes with guaranteed total profit (+10/20), - and maximal drawdown - never more than 30/40 pips! I actively use this tandem on real account, and even now I have open SellCL+byBRN.

//----------------------------------------------------------

p/s - Here, by the way, - the graph of "related companies" - Intel+IBM - also something to experiment with... -

(just keep an eye on the tickers! - for Broco made a surprise yesterday - during the night, when I and my friend opened a "tandem" with (Buy Intel + Sell YHOO), - position on YHOO (at 00:05 Moscow time) opened with a loss = -33 !!!! - which is comparable to the maximum daily price movement for these stocks. The technical support grinned and reduced this loss to "-16", - but it's not much comfort...)

Before you go, - here's another promising (in my opinion) tandem, - G+I, - the tools are almost "arch friends" !

An induke fromforex-k has charged. The ratios relate as 30:1 - (not in broco! - in B. - I did not find the GOOGLE there at all).

Every trading system has its disadvantages. So the biggest disadvantage in this system is the appearance of "hanging" i.e. with a significant detachment of one instrument from another not the fact that they can return, the indicator does not show exactly their total equilibrium value but only for a certain period. But if lots are selected correctly, losses are not significant comparing with profits. Even when using Expert Advisors for trading, one has to close hangs manually

The performance on the demo and the real are different. Pipsing on the demo shows remarkable results. The opposite is true on the real account.

Winner >>:
Исполнение на демо и реале разнятся. Пипсовка на демо показывает замечательные результаты. На реале всё наоборот.

You mean currency pairs, while the exchange-traded instruments should not be very different from the real one, except the time for order execution will be longer,

You should try it and then you will see

forex-k can add a histogram indicator (choice of currencies forward or backward by choice)

west >>:
forex-k можете добавить в индюк с гистограммой(выбор валют прямая или обратная по выбору)

Why? If you try to make money on currency pairs on the spot, you will have to pay much higher spreads than in currency futures.

and all major futures are quoted against the quid

Actually it would be better to trade on 5 instead of 1 min, at least the lag will not be so important, although it will not be very good.
Reason: