Goblin Bipolar mod H - page 5

frantacech:
Nice work!

I sending template.

CloseAll - modify to EXTERN for manual Close ALL trade.

MaxTrades 5, LotPrecision 1, other default.

why the need of manual close all? We do have profitmultiple rite? I was testing it and it was auto close all. If we close manually, heck its no longer robot haha

Here is my results... 2 and half day testing...

Files:

abrs70,

I still recommend changing LotsIncreaseBy to 1.3.

seraphim1:
I am looking at opening an account with either Velocity4x or InterbankFX and joining your forum. Do you have a preference between the two? What is their spread and what's the minimal size mini-account you can open?

I prefer InterbankFX. They are not perfect but they are more established than Velocity4x and they offer both MT3 and MT4 platforms, plus 200:1 leverage and nanolot granularity on minis.

abrs70:
why the need of manual close all? We do have profitmultiple rite? I was testing it and it was auto close all. If we close manually, heck its no longer robot haha

I don't have any open trade over week-end or holidays.

For correct close, I do friday 20h gmt or earlier switch StopAfterNoTrades to TRUE and before close market ... 23h switch CloseAll to TRUE.

CLOSE ALL and NO OPEN TRADE.

It's very nice features!!! Thanks Autofx!

abrs70:

I don't have any open trade over week-end or holidays.

For correct close, I do friday 20h gmt or earlier switch StopAfterNoTrades to TRUE and before close market ... 23h switch CloseAll to TRUE.

CLOSE ALL and NO OPEN TRADE.

It's very nice features!!! Thanks Autofx!

Glad you like it frantacech.

I think we might get better results if we raise ProfitTarget to 100. I'll be testing that.

Goblin_1.2_Hedge

MIG

4pair

H1

Default and FIBO pyramid

Many loss open trade, big margin.

Goblin_BiPolar_Edition2modH

MIG

4pair

H4

ProfitMultiple 1.002

MaxTrades 5

Very low DD, slow and but safe, now

Very nice.

I uploaded the version I'm testing to the first post of this thread. The pip target is now 100 pips. This has an interesting effect on this EA.

Here is a statement. Not super impressive, but not too shabby, either.

Reason: