Goblin Bipolar mod H - page 14

Mr. Gator's accusations are utterly unfounded.

pip_seeker:
Nothing is further from the truth. I haven't spoken to Auto in months was expelled from his board. Why would I defend someone that did that to me?

Because I live by the truth and not smoke and mirrors. A key integral part of this goblin_H script came from RH_c and the intricate things we learned from that script and was something heavily discussed between me and auto. This was many moons before techinvest even subscribed to AutoFx board.

I think you should crawl back under the rock from where you came.

Another happy customer. Man, I should check these forums every once in a while. Is there anyone left over there ?

autofx:
HEY ASSHOLE -- that code evolved on my forum. You have accused me of stealing, in public. That's libel. Pray you don't find yourself in a courtroom facing me and my legal team.

Bob doesn't have a legal team, so don't worry. He doesn't even own his own home. He doesn't even have a 6 figure trading account. Mid 5's if my IT guy read it right.

I will however corroborate Bob's statement that the code evolved on his forum. I'm sure it's in a different configuration now, but I did a lot of the work and came up with a lot of the ideas for at least the initial versions. Bob thinks I'm an a-hole so he banned me, but it turns out it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. What was only a dream there is now very real to the point that we service only institutional clients now. We have offices on the 23rd floor of a Galleria building now Bob, so if ever in Houston, swing by. So:

1) Bob isn't a thief, it did start over there.

2) Thank you Bob. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

ibda:
hello faifarni

it is normal setting of Goblin Bipolar mod H i just change UseMoneyMgmt = false and LotsIncreaseBy = 2.0

regards

Hello Everybody

Sorry my english isn't very good.

I'm newbie in Forex TSD forum (and Forex market) First of all thank's a lot for the nice EA.

Ibda, what was time frame of your EA test ?

Best regards

Viatoris

hello Viatoris

i use 1H TF.

regards

ibda

viatoris:
Hello Everybody

Sorry my english isn't very good.

I'm newbie in Forex TSD forum (and Forex market) First of all thank's a lot for the nice EA.

Ibda, what was time frame of your EA test ?

Best regards

Viatoris

I don't know if anyone is actually ready to get back to the topic at hand but I wanted to ask a couple of questions. Firstly, what about the news? It killed me this morning (as well as once or twice last week) using this EA in demo mode. It made a few good trades but then went south FAST. Secondly, this EA has had a bad habit lately of getting into some bad, bad trades and not bailing out. A trade can be down $200 bucks and keep going down. I've tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and let it run longer but it just gets worse. How do I make it close a trade when it goes too many pips the wrong direction? Sorry guys, I'm a newbie...

This EA is more aggressive than the one's in Auto's forum.

Auto's EAs produce about 5% a month with relatively low drawdown.

seraphim1:
I don't know if anyone is actually ready to get back to the topic at hand but I wanted to ask a couple of questions. Firstly, what about the news? It killed me this morning (as well as once or twice last week) using this EA in demo mode. It made a few good trades but then went south FAST. Secondly, this EA has had a bad habit lately of getting into some bad, bad trades and not bailing out. A trade can be down $200 bucks and keep going down. I've tried to give it the benefit of the doubt and let it run longer but it just gets worse. How do I make it close a trade when it goes too many pips the wrong direction? Sorry guys, I'm a newbie...

Seraphim,

You should not run this EA on shorter time frames like the 15m. If you run on short time frames you will get will get killed in choppy markets, espescially during news times.

Use 4 Hour or longer time frames. I would also recommend you not to use risky settings. You should adjust the lot size and other settings based on the size of the account you are trading.

mangman:
Seraphim,

You should not run this EA on shorter time frames like the 15m. If you run on short time frames you will get will get killed in choppy markets, espescially during news times.

Use 4 Hour or longer time frames. I would also recommend you not to use risky settings. You should adjust the lot size and other settings based on the size of the account you are trading.

I have been following quietly, and I dont like to stick my two cents in were it is not welcome. Although, I keep wanting to comment on this thread, especially the little things that make me eek. First off, Using something on longer time frames doesnt mean anything when comparing it to chop. Just because 4H time frame is trending now, says nothing about the future. If your saying the M15 charts are ranging, then what happens to this little EA when the 4H charts are looking exactly like the M15, just with a larger pip bias? Now, If your saying the the EA isnt profitable enough on the M15 due to the pip bias (i.e. for example, a trading system might work on 1H and take 20 pips from the market on constant, however, that same system on the 1 min, might not even take anough profit to cover spread due to the pip bias, or bar sizes) then I can understand. But I do not think this is what you are saying. Your are simply stating, "This EA cant be used on smaller time frames due to there chop." Systems like this , well not specifically the goblin but your reference to it being that type of system, get eaten up in the future when markets start to change, due to whatever, low volume, market adaption, NEWS, etc.

Anyways, just a quick note. Not trying to rain on anyones parade. I took interest to this thread due to the general approach it takes, which is similar to my trading approach, not system wise. Systems with a very robust approach will trade in all market conditions.

Just my 2 cents.

- secXces

autofx:
Ah yes, "Archer" is http://www.archertrading.net

This joker, "techinvest", was a clown on my forum who tried to convince us he was a big cheese.

His takes on pipscooper's buy-low-sell-high idea were mostly sloppy hacks.

pipscooper and EMSJOFLO collaborated on the early implementation of an excellent idea, and techinvest merely built on that, and I and other forum members built on it lots more, to create a consistently profitable EA.

All of techinvest's code that I saw borrowed liberally from code that originated with me.

Well, I was going to say something nice about Auto, but screw it. And Auto, my coding has come a long way since that mess of a board of yours. I got help where I needed it both from members of your board dissatisfied with your hot-headed decisions and a professional level programmer. It had nothing to do with being a big cheese. It seemed to me that you wanted it to be your board, where everyone looked up to you, and that's fine. I hope you keep doing what you're doing, and I will keep doing what I am doing.

They say the best revenge is to live well, so with that I will depart this thread.

Reason: