Goblin Bipolar mod H - page 12

pip_seeker:
While me and Auto have had our differences, it infuriates me as well people make accusations that are unfounded. I am sure many more people would come to Auto's defense that know him.

Files:
statement_4.htm  39 kb

ibda:

WOW!

Would you please elaborate on your settings if you don't mind?

pip_seeker:
While me and Auto have had our differences, it infuriates me as well people make accusations that are unfounded. I am sure many more people would come to Auto's defense that know him.

I would testify that the code indeed came from Auto himself as I was the one who pressured and fully explained the concept to code it... ["Taking Gravy"]. This phenomenon is a key ingredient in this script and many others.

While I have coded various projects on Auto's site I am not a coder by trade and these particular ideas were very complicated to me. After many months of describing the phenomenon I saw, somehow Auto took the time to listen and eventually that is how the code evolved.

On Auto's board he doesn't like when people tell him to write this or write that. So quite frankly it's a miracle this code was ever written... and it is certainly some of Auto's best work and to that I can testify.

The majority of the code is a culmination of many great people from Auto's board, not any one person. If not for the great man and his team of coders. [Life Static & Zap] a huge amount of these ideas would never have come about. Not to take anything away from Auto either as without his board as the stage it likely would have never occured either.

Hi pipseeker , i know you and Bob and wrote something to defend him ,but my post was deleted !!!

what can i do ?

Unfortunately here there are many idiots from moneytec forum

I was accused to be a cover agent to help someone to sell his systems !!!!

So' you can understand.........

its obvious that dirk and the the other thug "reputation defenders" are sentries dispatched by autofx for damage control. autofx is/was a liar, thief and code hack. he's not smart enough to have coded the ripped off snippets he stole from Archer. end of story and guilty as charged. gee where's the tearful departure posts and pleadings from others here. nobody here liked him anyway with his arrogant cigar smoking nick pic and blueblood attitude. to top it all off his mods don't work.

TechInvestor Gator:
its obvious that dirk and the the other thug "reputation defenders" are sentries dispatched by autofx for damage control. autofx is/was a liar, thief and code hack. he's not smart enough to have coded the ripped off snippets he stole from Archer. end of story and guilty as charged. gee where's the tearful departure posts and pleadings from others here. nobody here liked him anyway with his arrogant cigar smoking nick pic and blueblood attitude. to top it all off his mods don't work.

Hey this is a no smoking site ?????

Before accusing me or pipseeker of somethimg you must prove what are sayng.

For your info i didn't receive any instructions from Auto to post anything ,s0' please stop here to masturbating your mind !!!!!

Looks like some one has discovered the Holy Grail.

I love those Monty Python and the Holy Grail stuff.

ibda,

The results are fantastic! $500 becomes $1000+ in a month. The second statements shows 50K becomes 600K+ (1200%?)

I know it is not Goblin Bipolar. Just want to show off or what. You said nothing about your EA.

Ibda,

I think you could easily have blown the account because in my opinion the lot size relative to the account size too large.

500 bucks to start, who cares if it blows up.

Double it twice and cut the EA leverage in half.

Not my strategy, but not a terrible one.

Hey, if you lose it, start with a 1000, double it twice, cut the EA leverage in half.

Martingale within Martingale, etc.

Tross

Tross:
500 bucks to start, who cares if it blows up.

Double it twice and cut the EA leverage in half.

Not my strategy, but not a terrible one.

Hey, if you lose it, start with a 1000, double it twice, cut the EA leverage in half.

Martingale within Martingale, etc.

Tross

Completely agreed...

Reason: