Participate world champion with 10point3 - page 3

i cannot login into your demo account...what broker is that?

Hi,

Where have you found the WORLD CHAMPION contest?

Thanks

Login : 359130

Password : 5aflrmo

North Finance - Demo

This is the only demo account can last longer than usual. And the environment is also more like reality compare to Crown Forex.

The competition will start during autumn, not to worry so early. I'm trying to do preparation now. If everything works fine, you guys might benefit from it. Good luck.

Regards,

David

i saw your 2nd buy was 56pip gap from the 1st buy....NF may not be good broker to test....go for ibfx maybe

need help in Need help in money management

Happy new year everybody

i need help in Need help in money management code as follow:

1- the risk should be 10%.

2- when the expert make profit:

no. of lots don't be less than the previous order even risk increase

example:

if the current order is 4 lots:

then if it win then it will advance to high no of lots and that's what happen.

else if it lose: then it is supposed to open order with less lots number " say 3 for example " and i don't want that.

what i want in this case is to continue with the same number of lots " means 4 lots not 3 as in my example "

can you do that plz.

thank you very much

alaa_elsakka:
Happy new year everybody

i need help in Need help in money management code as follow:

1- the risk should be 10%.

2- when the expert make profit:

no. of lots don't be less than the previous order even risk increase

example:

if the current order is 4 lots:

then if it win then it will advance to high no of lots and that's what happen.

else if it lose: then it is supposed to open order with less lots number " say 3 for example " and i don't want that.

what i want in this case is to continue with the same number of lots " means 4 lots not 3 as in my example "

can you do that plz.

thank you very much

Will do the calculation 1st, if its viable, i will post the mod next week for you

abrs70:
i saw your 2nd buy was 56pip gap from the 1st buy....NF may not be good broker to test....go for ibfx maybe

My live account at IBFX have that gap too. It is a gap for all the broker uses MT4, check your M5, that will answer your question...

davidke20:
My live account at IBFX have that gap too. It is a gap for all the broker uses MT4, check your M5, that will answer your question...

yes true..... it was a jump news favor usd.

David

Did you move stop loss? should have been big loss rite?

never do anything on it. I'm not looking at it at all...LOL just let it run. meanwhile, on the way to bring you guys my version of PipButhcer that I'm using on my live account.

edited: Meanwhile, i figure out my trailing stop aint work... should have closed position earlier..., the earlier 2.0 position for long EURUSD is reached 50+pips, but the trailing stop did not kick in , if not now will be entire different story...still have to put some effort on coding skill

Reason: