News Trader EA - page 14

igorad:
Hi,

I've finished new version of NewsTrader with Currency and rating filters.

So with these options you can use common calendar for different pairs and ratings.

Concerning retracement:

I think in this case we should not delete opposite pending orders and move these orders like trailing stop.

Thanks a lot.

igorad:

Concerning retracement:

I think in this case we should not delete opposite pending orders and move these orders like trailing stop.

Yep... great Keep It aS Simple idea...

My news file for the next week.

GMT+1.

I will also change the settings as dswk suggested here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898/page8

Besides please look at this file to find, may be, the better settings.

Don't forget to use new version of EA with Currency and rating filters.

Currency and rating filters are really very usefull (and I understand it fully now only during the creation of my news text file).

Files:

newdigital:
My news file for the next week.

GMT+1.

I will also change the settings as dswk suggested here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898/page8

Besides please look at this file to find, may be, the better settings.

Don't forget to use new version of EA with Currency and rating filters.

Currency and rating filters are really very usefull (and I understand it fully now only during the creation of my news text file).

In my text file written the following:

2007.01.25;10:00;EUR;German IFO;3;

So what is German IFO?

It is index of the business activity in the country (in Germany for example).

Value is ranged from 80 till 120. Value of IFO =100 is the business activity in 1991. Increasing value of IFO is increasing the EUR.

I followed the instructions but I get a file not found 4103 error when I try to run this expert advisor on the eur/usd

rhenry45:
I followed the instructions but I get a file not found 4103 error when I try to run this expert advisor on the eur/usd

It's ok for me: placing pending orders and deleting.

You should change the name of the file in EA.

Files:

I see the logic of this EA is putting pending order in both directions and once hit, keep the profit.

I usually trading news manually, sitting in front of monitor and waiting for"red" news to come out and going with the flow of the market. After 30 minutes then come out.

In my back experience, there are so many whipsaw during the news which is unpredictable. Not to mention about the "lag"-ing order during news which somehow the broker itself tends to do it.

I will see how this EA can do with this, anyway my bow to everyone in this elite member who has contributed this thread so much

I will post the result soon.

forexmentorprogram:
Is it possible to have a third party data feed into MT4? That way preset triggers could be set up ahead of time in the EA and if the data feed of the release is different by the forecasted number it automatically places the trade. If its in line with forecasted numbers, no trigggers are hit and it doesnt place a trade. There are some subscription services currenttly doing this. Mike

I had a software called dynastore for metatrader... Never installed it but as I searched yesterday it is for getting price feeds from another reliable provider...

Please find my statements.

I think I may change stop loss value from 50 to 20 for GBPUSD as the other pairs are having stop loss = 20 already.

Will see. I will test this settings up to the end of this week.

Files:
newstrader.zip  11 kb
Reason: