News Trader EA - page 44

cturner:
on audusd usdcad and nzdusd, nothing showing for next news or previous news. did place trades though for nzd interest news. anyone else's charts look this way. would post screen shot if i knew how!! lol. thanks

Yes is same for me.

Nothing

PipeTrader:
Yes is same for me. Nothing

I had this problem but for short period of time.

This EA is trading excel file which is inside local computer so if you do not see any previous, upcoming and next news so it may be the following:

- previous news is not showing if there are no any upcoming news.

- upcoming news is not showing if there are no any upcoming news for the week. EA is trading news for 1 week. After re-starting Metatrader on Sunday EA will get the other excel file for the next week to trade.

- next event is not showing if there are no any next event for the week.

Why "no any next event for the week"? Because I am trading news events with rating #3 (high impact). And EA will show every news with high impact (rating #3) only.

- all comments on the chart is visible if price is moving by ticks. If price is not moving so we do not see anything or see some old information. Sometimes AUDUSD, USDCAD and NZDUSD is not generating so much ticks as other currencies. But EA will trade with no any error.

Files:

Next version of news calendar indicator is hre https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176665/page3

igorad:
I've updated NewsTrader according to new calendar format. So don't use previous versions (v5.1 and v5.2) please.

Thanks Igorad.

I updated first post of this thread.

Please don't use 5.1 and 5.2 versions from Monday as format of our forex tsd calendar tool was changed (to allow us to made some signal service in the future). So, we got more improved calendar (more improved in programming way).

This 5.3 version will work only since Monday.

started v5.3 today. placed orders for jpy cpi @ correct times, but shut them down before news event. placed orders @ 0125 alpari time then closed them @ 0126. then did a repeat of original orders and closed them also before news time. did i need to wait until monday before starting testing this one?

cturner:
started v5.3 today. placed orders for jpy cpi @ correct times, but shut them down before news event. placed orders @ 0125 alpari time then closed them @ 0126. then did a repeat of original orders and closed them also before news time. did i need to wait until monday before starting testing this one?

May be it is something with the settings.

I will test 5.3 version since Monday.

This EA is trading excel file which is inside your computer. When you restart Metatrader so webget files are getting this excel file from the calendar to your local computer. I re-started computer on Sunday so I am still using old version. I will change with new one (5.3) from Monday (as I will re-start computer on Sunday).

Please find the EAs (default settings) which I will trade since Monday. It is the same setting as for previous version.

Files:

webget files were updated

Webget files were updated. So we can attach/detach EA and indicator with no problem.

I updated 1st post of this thread for fixed 5.3 version of EA. Please, use new webget files https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725

EA itself may be the same one (5.3 version).

Just change old webget files to the new ones from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176725

Indicator was updated/fixed here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176665/page3

Version #5.3 was fixed once again.

First post was updated for 5.3 versions concerning EA and webget files. Please use EA/webget from the post #1 of this thread (5.3 version).

I didnt see any "TimeZone" adjustment in the ver 5.3

does it mean we don't necessary adjust the broker time with the calendar?

ANCOLL:
I didnt see any "TimeZone" adjustment in the ver 5.3 does it mean we don't necessary adjust the broker time with the calendar?

No need anymore.

Version 5.3 is setted timezome automatically without our participation. We do not need to set TimeZone anymore.

Fixed version is on the post #1 of this thread (and fixed webget files as well).

And 1.5 version of the indicator is using automatic detection of TimeZome (EA does not need this indicator).

Reason: