Great News Indicator With Many Gadgets - page 2

Hey thanks

I had to restart the MT4 for some reason

All good.

JBear

Thank you for developing this indicator. When I put the files into my Metatrader I get this message: In10TION Newsreader v09.2 lite: dlls disabled, to enable click the checkbox in the common tab of indicator. I clicked the checkbox of the common tab it does not remain checked when i open the indicator again. I get the same message. Could you please tell me how to fix this?

thanks.

d.

You need to go to tools, then go to options, then go to

expert advisors tab and make sure that allow dll imports are checked!

very great ..no need to loging forex factory

:: there is totally no need to use WebGet.dll... it works without it, by the way it never used the WebGet.dll, so I don't understand why somebody got the idea to do that

:: there is a new version in this thread

please feel free to update...

thanks,

IN10TION

great to see you here IN10TION!!.

I have never traded the news!

I just posted this indicator here, and i never told anyone to use this!!!

I just told that it is a greatest looking indi for news!

I do not use this indicator, and i dont encourage others to use it!!!!!

oilfxpro:
FFHave you ever had a real account?Have u ever made money consitently using this indicator?You say u do not use indicators in other threads!If the the indicator was profitable u would use it ,so y do u want others to use this indicator?Do u want them to be guinea pigs to test this on live account?OILFXPRO

Hey oily

Whats your problem... Do you really think that you know better than each and everyone here... What is your problem? What are these manners... You should be happy that people are sharing stuff here... Instead... You are just trying to scare them away with so pointy questions... Maybe you want to be a guinea pig yourself...

I hope you change your attitude....

I dont mind anyone!!!

I just want to learn, that is all!

I guess that oilfxpro is mad at me becouse i dont want to

send him my original grail HQDRGSEA (HyperQuantumDistortedRealityGridScalperEA)

oilfxpro im here to help people earn money in this game, but

it is not time for it yet, im stil developin EA, i will not sell anything

to anybody, my ea will be only on managged account!!!

Respect

bossxero:
Hey oily

Whats your problem... Do you really think that you know better than each and everyone here... What is your problem? What are these manners... You should be happy that people are sharing stuff here... Instead... You are just trying to scare them away with so pointy questions... Maybe you want to be a guinea pig yourself...

I hope you change your attitude....

Well said ... Only his systems worth to be traded and ALL others are discremined by THE warrior

FerruFx

Reason: