News Trader EA - page 41

jojo:
Ye, I have the same problem.

I think it is because too many orders to be deleted simultaniously.

I asked Igorad and he said that if we trade ion M5 timeframe so it will be muck more better concerning deleting the orders. But I did not try M5. Still using M1.

newdigital:
I deleted one pending order today on EURUSD because EA did not delete it. Yes, it happened sometimes.

But I did not have any case to trade rating 1 (i have settings to trade rating 3). May be, it was rating 3? Because we may know about it only if we look at the calendar here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Because this calendar is more educational https://www.mql5.com/en/forum but text file (which I was creating) was very conservative one.

means: text file had 1 or 2 cases with rating =3 in a week only and our forex calendar is having more news events rated as 3.

i had trades placed today for nahb housing index news rating 1? but only for eurusd gbpusd usdchf. did not place trades for usdjpy. i am trading newdigital's presets only diff is i set display line/ display text to true. using alpari.

rating filter

I set my filter to min 2 max 3 but then I got into all news (low, medium, high)

I checked everything now an may say that rating filter does not work in this EA. Look at my excel file: the last figures should be the rating but it is mistakes.

I think it should be fixed.

Files:

Maby a bug ?

Hello newdigital !

Take a look on this screen.

The date is not good ??

PipeTrader

Files:
1970.gif  13 kb

gbpusd has some trades for me this am with rpi/cpi. trade 1 + 16. trade 2 + 1. trade 3 -50. if not for that downward spike would have been very impressive 3 trades.

usdcad afternoon trades for manufact shipments. trade 1 + 5. trade 2 -30.

very enthusiastic about this ea. these were alpari trades with newdigital's presets.

PipeTrader:
Hello newdigital !

Take a look on this screen.

The date is not good ??

PipeTrader

Hi,

Could you post your calendar file?

igorad:
Hi, Could you post your calendar file?

I have the same problem with 1970.

Attached is my images and excel file. Everything is fine with excel file.

As to results of this EA so I think we should wait untill this rating error will be fixed. If not so I will create the other calendar just for this EA with rating 3 events only.

igorad:
Hi, Could you post your calendar file?

Hello!

I take the same calendar of newdigital.

PipeTrader

rating filter is working now

Rating filter is working now (thanks to forexts).

All you need to do is to close Metatrader, delete old excel file from here C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\experts\files and restart Metatrader once again.

Some small problems with 1970 year are still remaining but it will not affect on any trades. Besides I reported about this 1970 year problem so hope it will be fixed as well.

Reason: