Mouteki systems - page 9

Mouteki

I think this is what you are looking for.

Files:
mouteki.mq4  22 kb

thanks for all,

i found it but iam not memmbers of this sait..can any one memmber of forexfactory to pring it this file here..thanks for help

here the templet and expert...

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=8393&page=20&pp=15

gody6000:
thanks for all,

i found it but iam not memmbers of this sait..can any one memmber of forexfactory to pring it this file here..thanks for help

here the templet and expert...

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=8393&page=20&pp=15

I never knew there was a template. Thanks....

friday the 22nd of Dec

Stevenali, did you have a failed trade on friday last week. I had a long trade that hit stop loss. want to know if you took that trade also.

thanks

lost?

yes my friend

i got lost.. and we learn one thing... sould we never trade at xmas and newyear??

Tkimble Time Frame

stevenali:
these are TKIMBLE indicators

50 SMA HI

50 SMA LOW

50 SMA CLOSE

45 RSI

the whole thread link is

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showthread.php?t=10511

Hi steve, is tkimble time frame 30m,

Merry x mas, to all,

TF for tkimble

yes.. it is 30m

mouteki ????

mr iezcha ??? can u explain to me how to use mouteki ?

i lose a much money

<<>>> mierha

Mouteki MTF

Hello, i'm a fan of the mouteki system, it looks very good, also if sometime it goes wrong. I use it looking at mouteki on 1m, on 5m, 15m, 30m and 1h, i was thinking if is possible to create a mouteki MTF, that just look at these timeframes (and also 4h can be a good help!), and tell in the same graph what happening in all timeframes, which are the projection points of all timeframes, and what support/resistance are broken.

Example:

MoutekiMTF

Resistance 1m: broken TP: x (projection 1m)

Resistance 5m: not broken TP:x (projection 5m)

Resistance 15m: broken, TP:x (projection 15m)

Resistance 30m: broken, TP: x (projection 30m)

in this case, we can be long from the 30m signal, and closed the position at the 1mTP, now the 1mresistance is again broken, so we know that in 15m and 30m charts we are on buysignal from some time, so we take the 1m long looking to close at 1mTP or just 5mtp, and like this within we arrive to 15m or 30mTP, so we stop going long (to don't buy on a possible overbought), and we wait for a 1hsignal or 4hsignal to continue, or just something like that.. i have no a specific rule, but i think that have all the mouteki status on only 1 chart can save me a lot of time spent switching from a timeframe to another, just a curiosity.. is it possible? I've tried, but it seems too complex for me, what do you think about this idea?

Mouteki for intraday trading

Hello, just a curiosity, anyone use mouteki with 15m and 30m timeframe? It give intraday signals of usually 30-60-90 pips, many times profitable, anyone use it in these timeframes?

Here is attached some images of what i'm talking about, obviously the bad thing is that there are also many false signal, and another thing is that i don't have idea about where to put stoplossess, anyway just look the images, it is funny and good!

Files:
audusd15m.jpg  59 kb
eurjpy30m.jpg  53 kb
gbpgpy30m.jpg  56 kb
gbpusd30m.jpg  65 kb
usdchf15m.jpg  70 kb
Reason: