Mouteki systems - page 12

thanks mouteki!!!!

i have been testing a lot of indicators from TSD and FF. Mouteki is one of the more reliable ones! thanks a lot!

w4rn1ng:
Hi, i see, i was a little confused too, i just sold today and close with 5pips profit because i am not sure of what will happen, the 4h chart give a sell signal, RSI give a sell signal from a overbought area (it seems good!), fisher give sell signal, cci tell to sell too.. But, on the daily charts, no sell signal given, and the indicators give a strong uptrend, anyway there are all in overbought zone, but i really don't know what will happen, in this case maybe it's better to look another currency or just wait to see something clear, it's better do not do nothing if there is no "sure" (i know nothing is sure in forex:P).

Anyway, what i think, is that gbp-usd will go down, but i've no orders right now, what do you think will happen?

P.s.

If you look the H4.jpg you will notice that there is also a good RSI and CCI divergence, another signal to be ready to sell!

P.P.s.

It's just what i think, i'm not encouraging nobody to sell

I've not sold, and now i'm realizing that i was right..

lol

Files:
immagine.jpg  100 kb

yeah,south was right for gbp/usd yesterday. H4 signal is valid. But i still afraid of using h4 to go against daily. Who know next time, H4 signal loose out to daily chart?

yan7181:
yeah,south was right for gbp/usd yesterday. H4 signal is valid. But i still afraid of using h4 to go against daily. Who know next time, H4 signal loose out to daily chart?

i read the Mouteki literature. It says its reliability is on the H4 timeframe. i also saw that buy signal on the daily for GBP and EUR but i still went with the H4 TF. I got some good pips but too bad i exited my trade early. The H4 signal was supported by fundamentals. Looks like GBP might reach 9630 today. pips be with you sir!

yan7181:

Who know? Nothing sure, i'm going crazy looking for a strategy that give "SURE" signals, this mouteki many time give good signals, but if you use it for some times you will see that there are also a LOT of false signals, how do you do with false signals? What is your stop-loss strategy?

that need to be discussed. I think probably follow the systems first, if i sell, my stop loss should place at the break out line of supply line. If the supply line is broken, probably the trend has changed. Mouteki is good, but there are no 100% system. Any sudden reversal like last week after BOE meeting, or any kind of U-turn will kill the system. that is my opinion.

Yes, no 100% system, the better thing is to look on every mouteki given signal, and take only that ones that look "perfect" signals, this surely would exclude a lot of signals, but it's like now i work, to trade well in forex you have to be a sniper, 1 shot, 1 kill ! (maybe it's too hard in fx to let everytrade a win, but the idea is that)

haha,its not easy to be counter-strike king sniper. It all comes back to stop loss. As long as this mouteki gives more good signals than bad one, it already consider a good systems.

Hi, are you doing well with mouteki?

I'm not using it anymore, what about you?

i am still using, it has great results, especially gbp/jpy.

Reason: