Mouteki systems - page 4

fibbonachi

aelimian:
Please can you show with charts if possible how you draw the fibos?

For example using the same platform as you did, my fibo using

last week GBPUSD 4 hr is completely different. In fact mine does not even have the 74.6 horizontal line.

Since the SL and TP is depended on this, I believe it is critical to understand

this aspect of the trade.

Thanks

thx Senior...

i post how i draw my fibbo... if we found new high or new low... we can move our last high to the newest and vica versa..

i change my fibbo for two weeks.. but ussualy i never change the hi lo of the fibbo..

look at chart bellow, it show us if we didn't change our hi lo of last week, our tp will be hit earlier

i add my fibbolevel (right click...properties...add fibbo level) from -200 until +200

Files:
fibbo.gif  19 kb

if i didn't change

here is the chart

i decide to not move my fibbonachi level in next week,

mouteki is the same with tom demark trading system, i use it 1,5

i don't care with the name of this system.. but mouteki give me whole confidence after i read his thread

and then i think i need more logical projection price... and stop lost

and fibbonachi give me the light...

sorry for my poor english..

Files:

my set fibbo for next week

here it is

Files:

Thanks for the answer.here is another important point.

As you know , the distance between different levels of Fibbo is not equal( I mean default levels : 100%,61.8%,50%,38.2%,23.6%,0%) so if we draw fibbo from high to low we have an amount for TP & SL and if draw vice versa there is another TP & SL .may you explain more , how we should determine TP & SL and draw Fibbo ?

placing SL n TP

tnh_z:
Thanks for the answer.here is another important point. As you know , the distance between different levels of Fibbo is not equal( I mean default levels : 100%,61.8%,50%,38.2%,23.6%,0%) so if we draw fibbo from high to low we have an amount for TP & SL and if draw vice versa there is another TP & SL .may you explain more , how we should determine TP & SL and draw Fibbo ?

for LONG

1. I set TP at 2nd level fibbo weekly above open position

2. I set SL 2nd level fibbo weekly below open position

and vica versa

look at the chart..

Files:

stevenali:
for LONG

1. I set TP at 2nd level fibbo weekly above open position

2. I set SL 2nd level fibbo weekly below open position

and vica versa

look at the chart..

Thanks stevenali,

I got it,but my question was another thing! I would appreciated if you answer these question :

1-Do we always draw Fibbo from highto low ? ( or sometimes we should draw it from low to high) .I mean, is always the level of 100% above of chart and 0% level down of chart ?I see at your pictures such this case.

2-Should we add some other levels to default levels of Fibbo? If yes ,which levels?

3- I see PSAR at your recent picture.do you use it?you said that only stochastic dinapoli is as filter.

Yup! this system is very amazing. Although i'm is a newbie in Forex about 3 weeks,but when i using this system i get 300 pips. Now the mouteki signal appear in GBP/USD daily chart, and G/U will be down until 1.9350. See the Chart i using Mouteki Demark and FX_Sniper as a filter

Files:
mouteki.gif  21 kb

adhee:
Yup! this system is very amazing. Although i'm is a newbie in Forex about 3 weeks,but when i using this system i get 300 pips. Now the mouteki signal appear in GBP/USD daily chart, and G/U will be down until 1.9350. See the Chart i using Mouteki Demark and FX_Sniper as a filter

Can you post FX_Sniper filter and how you use it?

Thanks.

Reason: