Goblin "BiPolar" Edition - page 4

why NF gives error turbo jvel removed?

my opinion is that to use heding successfully, the system must produce as many trades as possible for example 10points3...based on MACD... when current bar closed higher than previous bar, BUY....SELL if opposite...

And when we use Goblin "BiPolar" with no Target Profit and no Stop? Someone tested this way?

Yes, we take the profit on the Goblin "BiPolar" but the long and short piece get run without the take profit.

Hmmm.

nice job blue

ea works grrreat tiger

Gryf:
And when we use Goblin "BiPolar" with no Target Profit and no Stop? Someone tested this way?

Yes, we take the profit on the Goblin "BiPolar" but the long and short piece get run without the take profit.

Hmmm.

I don't think anyone said not to set a Target Profit. I posted the settings I'm using on the first page. I'm using a TakeProfit of 15 and a Pips Increment Interval of 5. I'm playing around right now without a stoploss just to see what it does, but use your own discretion on these settings to make it behave the way YOU want it to. The settings are there for you to put in whatever you want and they're the same type of settings you see in all of these EA's.

abrs70:
my opinion is that to use heding successfully, the system must produce as many trades as possible for example 10points3...based on MACD... when current bar closed higher than previous bar, BUY....SELL if opposite...

I don't know if I buy that. Hedging comes in a lot of different flavors depending on the trade model you're using. This EA is not a true hedging EA but it simulates aspects of hedging by giving you a way to have opposing buy and sell cycles using a martingale progression....the best of both worlds in this type of EA model. In Goblin II, you have true hedging, but only as a safeguard to protect orders that get out of hand when needed....the model doesn't specifically use hedging as the primary methodology to make profits.

tomstaufer:
Thank you for your hard work Bluto. Could you add Fibo progression to Globalwide parameters ?

Sure. I think that's a good idea. Give me a day or so to do that. It will be a settings switch.

Bluto,

So this EA should work only in strong up/downtrending or what? I had running this EA all evening, all night but still no trades yet?

Allow Live Trading with Bi Polar

Bluto, by allowing live tading and overriding the Bi Polar's trading cycle, does this in anyway alter the EA's trading cycle for future trades?

Thanks,

Larry

Didn't seem to work good for me last night. I lost $260 GBP/CHF killed me.

Reason: