Dolly system - page 113

Thats your Point ...........

hymns:
hello paijolopez,

for my opinion, just change the litle word on your blog from "Follow my easy strategy, Updated daily..." to "Follow this easy strategy, Updated daily..."

have a nice pips

as your wish sir, thanks for the good critic and may the pip always be with you

WWWWHHHHHAAAAA...HAAHAAAHAAA.....PERKY DID IT .... OR YOU CAN USE DOLLY EAST JAVA SCRIP..... GOOD BUSSINE$$$$$$$$$ Your Cliente Will Come FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD FROM MINOR TO SENIOR ..........

yuhuu fxsniper, your the man, please teach me the "bibit bobot bebet indicator"

WWHHAAAAA...HAAAHAAAAHAAA ...... If parent is a trader there will be a trader blood in the vaint and it will pass through to the next generation .... Thats the indikator ......... BUT very funny I know some one trade these piv vib strategy for + - 2 D ( other forum, very nice man use to be finencial adviser), and some one made the first indi from the same place and the one hijack it from the same place and the person translate it to be jack again from the same place toooo ......and after all the extention is by the person from the same place tooooo ....well..... the first person whisses and prediction come true ......He told me some long time a go.....from the people by the people for the people ......He is sosialis may be ....Dono......BIBIT BOBOT BEBET

respect to you fxsnip, horay for the bibit bebet bobot, horay for THE UNKNOWN who start using + - 2D, he is trully the man

maybe we just develop a little bit, not mention to hijack:)

Wwhhhaaaa...haaaahaaaa You Place The Right Indi Bibit Bebet Bobot ,You See What I Meant ..... The Grazy Think Happenning Is The Person Name Is Beloved One And Now Is Dolly ........?????? Hat Over Him .....

I think dolly is the great example of bibit bebet bobot indicator, it's the son of WSS, maybe artemis is the grandpa, who nows? I talk about the great2 grandpa, who is it? did any body knows?

maybe my sinyal generator is just the brother or cousin of WSS, maybe sister in law with Dolly:)

just my 2 cent, correct me if I'm wrong

Ricky D:
Can the Dolly open be made to adjust to the Gmt set of on the daily open of the Broker time? Without this it is just not as accurate.

Thanks for all the hard work that has gone on in this thread and indicators. I so much appreciate it.

Ricky D

Ricky D , I feel dizzy ...why you neet all these .. you doing 1/2 K pips daily . Try these one ... if not working for you ... theres more rubber bend to come ... Cheers

Files:

alamanjani:
I don't like this. First you should clearly on the top of you blog, with visible letters, post link to here and explanation that everything is commming from here, and that everyone interested can read more about it here. You should also post credits to all who put any work into development of indicators.

But you are basically taking credit for this system. You posted on your blog: "Follow my easy strategy"

So it is now yours?!? All hard work, that people here put in into coding and developing this system - and now is yours?

And you are taking donations for it, a?!? This looks to me like you are trying to make some money with using others people work and represent it as it is yours...

Donation's should go right to coders here, who did the work, not to you!

Mario

Ps to all - is there any legal way against this?

because I can made the free version of WSS signal generator, and I just want to share with another, let me say it's the portable WSS, on the next day maybe I will change the screenshoot from dolly to my signal generator screenshoot, so no more copyright issue there, and why I do it? because I can and I like to help other people:)

Reason: