Stable, low risk system - page 2

Hi

could you please attach. tpl and indicators with your parameters?

or attach. pictures?

Thx

brainjt:
could you please attach. tpl and indicators with your parameters?

or attach. pictures?

Thx

This question is to me?

Image I posted is not related to this thread and to MFI indicator. It is just system which i am testing now. It was posted in elite section for testing and I will post it in asctrend public thread as well later on.

Sorry if you question is not to me.

Hi

sorry to jeffk

Hi Brainjt,

It wouldnt let me upload a template file .tpl. You might have to add the indicators manually. Parameters are as follows:

EMA = 100

Fisher = default

RSI = 14

MFI = 14

For the RSI and MFI if you go to EDIT, then LEVELS, you can add the two lines at values 65 and 35. This gives you a good visual to look at.

Just a tip that I have found usefull is I have two charts for the same currency. Both identical charts with same timeframe, but one has got all the indicators on it, and the other is just a full screen chart.

I find if it is all one the single chart then things getr a bit clustered and shrunk.

Is anyone else trying this system?????????????????

Let me know how you are going. Remember:

less pips + more lots = same money + less risk

Does anyone have an opinion on this???????????????????

Til next time...........................

Previous trades

Jeffk,

Can you post details of some recent trades on your system?

Regards,

Noel.

Hi Jeffkerwin

jeffkerwin:
It wouldnt let me upload a template file .tpl.

If you zip the files the forum accept it and you can post template and indicators in one file. There are a lot of good free software you can use. I like WinRAR best. You find it here: http://www.rarlab.com/

jeffkerwin:
I find if it is all one the single chart then things get a bit clustered and shrunk.

If you think your chart shrunk to much when you add a lot of indicators you can have Fisher,RSI and MFI in the same window.Fits well with this system because i see you use the same levels on both the RSI and MFI. Just give those two indicators different colors.Add one of the indicators to your chart(Fisher)Then open the Navigator(Ctrl+N)and drag and drop the other two in to the same indicator window.

jeffkerwin:
Is anyone else trying this system?

I am not trying the system.I am to busy learning other systems.I just like to read about new systems on the forums.Old habbit....

Arctic4x

lowphat:
this is without fisher

That looks pretty good can you make the line continuous? with the colour change at highs and lows

this is without fisher

im not sure what you mean by highs and lows

perhaps this version "a" is what you mean

Files:
slr02.ex4  4 kb
slr02a.ex4  5 kb

price tender indicator

New digital,

could you please post your price tender indicator?, seems interesting. thanks.

cami:
New digital, could you please post your price tender indicator?, seems interesting. thanks.

It is not mine.

Kalenzo coded it.

Files:
Reason: