Indicator Properties Setting AND Chart Copy Option

Hi,

Can somebody please help with the following:

1. I have a chart (say for GBPUSD) with a number of Moving Average (MA) Lines on it, and want to have similar chart for other currency pairs. Is it possible to copy the chart and change the currency pair?? How??? Its too laborious to manually add a number of MA each time I change the currency pair.

2- My strategy uses 14 RSI, but long and short positions are triggered on different RSI levels. Say 70/50 are the two levels for long positions, and 60/35 are the two levels for short positions. As I plot my chart it shows me the default RSI levels of 70/30 while I want it either 70/50 or 60/35. How do I do that??

ckm

(1)

1. in terminal, save your many lines chart "as a template" : Charts > Template > Save Template.. (or use toolbar icon with text "Templates")

2. get chart up with desired symbol

3. again by 1. methods, access the template [by saved name] and the many lines chart will be now for new symbol

(2)

can change levels that indicator shows. Ctrl+I or right main click chart > select Indicators List > select one u want and "Edit" > see "Levels" tab?

u find out how2 from there... u click "?" top right and click "?" cusor on say "Add" btn or u hit F1 to get Userguide displayed.

hint - dbl click on a level entry in table of levels - u can enter any number eg, change 30 > 50

maybe this helps

fbj wrote >>

(1)

1. in terminal, save your many lines chart "as a template" : Charts > Template > Save Template.. (or use toolbar icon with text "Templates")

2. get chart up with desired symbol

3. again by 1. methods, access the template [by saved name] and the many lines chart will be now for new symbol

(2)

can change levels that indicator shows. Ctrl+I or right main click chart > select Indicators List > select one u want and "Edit" > see "Levels" tab?

u find out how2 from there... u click "?" top right and click "?" cusor on say "Add" btn or u hit F1 to get Userguide displayed.

hint - dbl click on a level entry in table of levels - u can enter any number eg, change 30 > 50

maybe this helps

thanks fbj............great to have solution for item 1.

For item 2 maybe I didn't explain my problem well!!. Actually I don't want to change the levels manually. I want the levels to change automatically, as my strategy triggers long/short trades. So if the long trades converts to a short trade, then the levels change from

oh, sorry - not maybe ask, but u coding or gui Terminal user/trader?

not understand if u coding or?

afaik, in coding can specify what level lines shown or even draw and redraw nother place on window depend on strategy. cuz lines can be objects and can adjust them as needed in ur code strategy.

but no... i not think able do in gui Terminal interface - once levels set, that it, cuz indicator is already coded and not have such stuff in it (unless u have code ... ;)

i btr stop blablaaahing i think

ok, final solution is keep asking on 'any' forum with MT section

all best 2 u ;)

oh yes - u not use RED text... thank u's 2 u

another did and i not c why - just here do best not want anger...

Reason: