EA with trailing stop loss

I wish to design an EA with trailing stop loss feature.

It will not open any trades, but just locate manually opened trades and trail the stop loss as specified.

Suggest

junglelion:
I wish to design an EA with trailing stop loss feature.

It will not open any trades, but just locate manually opened trades and trail the stop loss as specified.

Suggest

We have the following threads/EAs/scripts in our forum:

- StepStopExpert EA from Igorad. I used this EA for the orders opened manually. It works. Ready to use and for everybody. It is very simple EA to move trailing stop. All the settings are changable.

- Tight Trailing Stops EA from Nicholishen.

- Kalenzo posted trailing stop code which may be used in EAs (for programmers).

- some trailing stop codes (mostly usefull for programmers) are here.

- Trailing Stop EA posted long time ago.

- E-ASEClose Expert from KIMIV.

- many trailing files are here. I tried it some time ago.

Trailme with selected ordercomment

Hi there

Anyone can added in this EA a option oder comment selected so that this EA will select post base on ordercomment. I need it because wanna to separate between long term post and short term post. Only the ordercomment with "short" will make a trailling (exe by this EA)

Files:
trailme1.mq4  18 kb

Trailing Stop Loss by last candle

Hi,

I am looking for a Trailing Stop EA that will move SL to the last high/low candle. e.g. on buy order trail SL by last candle Low and vice versa.

SL will be moved to the last candle high/low once a new candle is open.

Is there anybody generous enough to provide such Trailing Stop EA please?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for an EA which set the SL Limits internal, cause of sometimes to big Stops Levels by the broker. Like some visaual Trailing hunter which works on all opened trades, also trades which were opened by other EA at another chart but same currency pair.

I think, that will support good EA's to take more profit.

im using the mauro trailing EA.

there is also steve hopwoods trade manager on FF

i have a problem with mauro that it doesnt want to take over from another EA - its very flaky in that respect...

i dont know if i need to use a magic number or seperate mt4 for each mauro even tho they are on different pairs...

any ideas?

Hi.

TrailMe1 looks like a great EA, but unfortunately it doesn`t work with ECN Metatrader (MB trading)

Does anyone have any idea on how to get those EAs to work with ECN metatrader?

Reason: