fozzy.gif  6 kb

Please find updated statement.

D1 timeframe.

Files:
fozzy.zip  10 kb

Please find updated statements.

Files:
fozzyexpert.zip  45 kb

Anyone trading this live? It seems to be mostly loosing...

jet:
Anyone trading this live? It seems to be mostly loosing...

This EA is using D1 timeframe. It is not trading often. Igorad created this EA.

I am testing it since since 27th of May 2007 with good results.

Did you see the forward statements from my previous post?

Because I don't understand this: "mostly looser".

You mean: lossing trades/winning trades? It is subject of the settings.

Because this EA is profitable up to now.

It should be tested more of course because it is D1 timeframe.

It is loosing for most of the pairs. newdigital, do you use any chat programs?

jet:
It is loosing for most of the pairs. newdigital, do you use any chat programs?

It is impossible to make any conclusing about lossing or winning for EA trading on D1 timeframe just for 4 months forward testing.

It is not portfolio section. Portfolio section is on the other place. All the pairs all together are analyzing in portfolio section https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

In this elite section we are analyzing the performance for every pair separatedly from each other just to understand which pair should be stopped from testing or new settings should be selected. It is in the same way as R&D: just to know about which pair to use and which not and so on.

Besides, it is D1 timeframe and EA is not trading often. No any conclusion can be made because some pairs were traded just few times only. Statistical data is not enough to say anything about this EA.

May be, all the pairs will be profitable, or may be all the pairs will be losing. We don't know yet. It is necessary to test it more.

If at least one pair will be profitable as a result of testing so it is good results for our research in this section with this EA. And we may move this EA with this pair to portfolio section.

Did you ask for me to create my opinions? So, I did it

As to the chart so I am not using it.

I will take the statements the whole day today and may be at night as well. I will not have any time today to speak about anything. Tomorrow i will prepare the server for the next week (whole day as well). On Moday i am doing the calendar. Besides, I am coding few EAs for elite section, moderating the whole forum, optimizing some new EAs, posting some messages in the threads for some trading systems I started in the public forum. Besides, i am trading you know ... It is every week like that.

No any time for any chat. If you want to ask something so it is the better to do it by PM or in discussion thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173397

Files:
fozzy_1.zip  56 kb
fozzy_1.htm  33 kb
fozzy_1.gif  6 kb

Please find updated statements.

Files:
fozzy.zip  38 kb

Please find updated satements.

Trades closed for this week (d1 timeframe):

AUDUSD: -55 pips;

GBPCHF: +69.

Files: