Fozzy system - page 8

newdigital:
There are 8 EAs on the first post on this thread. Default settings. D1 timeframe. Do not forget about indicators. 1 EA on one chart. 8 charts and 8 EAs.

Thanks m8!

You're the best.

Michael

So instead of make 8 set files to load for one EA you've made a whole 8 Ea's with different settings already in them yes?

And the zip file at the start is with all these updated settings yes?

And these are for D1 timeframe yes?

Sorry just trying to make sure

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
So instead of make 8 set files to load for one EA you've made a whole 8 Ea's with different settings already in them yes?

And the zip file at the start is with all these updated settings yes?

And these are for D1 timeframe yes?

Sorry just trying to make sure

Yes

Updated statements for this EA with new settings (new settings are on the first post of this thread):

- in deposit currency;

- in pips;

- for close trades;

- for open trades;

- for the week;

- from the beginning of the testing period.

Everything is attached.

Files:
fozzyexpert.zip  40 kb

Please find updated statement.

Files:
fozzy_1.gif  5 kb
fozzy_1.htm  11 kb

hi,

I started testing this EA, on fxdd and on WHC demo, and the conditions met on USD/CAD daily

but the EA didnt take the trade.

I am also testing the forexfactory version on alpari that one took the trade

anyone knows why Igor version didnt take the trade?

thanks

connecting4less:
hi,

I started testing this EA, on fxdd and on WHC demo, and the conditions met on USD/CAD daily

but the EA didnt take the trade.

I am also testing the forexfactory version on alpari that one took the trade

anyone knows why Igor version didnt take the trade?

thanks

This EA is very different from one from FF forum. Because this Ea is using indicator coded by Igorad (it is onthe first post i think). Besides, the settings of this indicator is adjustable from inside the EA. So, it is very different EA from FF EA and I am using different settings (it is on the first post as well).

Files:
fozzy_2.htm  11 kb
fozzy_2.gif  5 kb

Just looked at USDCAD and the order was closed already few days ago (other arrows on the chart are related to the old settings of this EA).

Files:
fozzy_cad.gif  48 kb

Seems maybe this is good with these settings only been running it for 3 days but still got $90 profit.

Doesn't look like it trades much cos of daily charts more longer term investing thing this.Then we must think of swap interest.

Although this is kind of profitable if you look at the crosses on the rsi&ma indicator going by the fozzy method it has some large drawdowns and even losses.

Reason: