Fozzy system - page 2

chrisstoff:
I started with the test of Fozzy EA 1.2 created by Igorad. The first results are great. The EA opened 6 trades, all of them went to profit resulted in 232 pips .

Hi chrisstoff,

Thanks for your statement.

You said that you were also using the old Fozzy EA from Forex Factory. Is that EA stable and profitable? Which one do better in the previous week? Please kindly advise.

Regards,

Geoff

Comparing EAs

Hi Geoff,

Yes, I have been testing the Fozzy EA v2.1 (form Forex Factory forum) parallel with Igorad's EA. My results of last week were:

EURJPY 40

EURUSD 40

USDCHF 48

USDJPY 40

Total 168 pips

I started with the testing on 24 October and the cumulated results are 1832 pips since then. So, Fozzy EA v2.1 has been profitable for me (on demo).

Last week Igorad's EA performed better since its results were 232 pips, the difference is 64 pips, relevant. This was my first week test with Igorad's one though, so I think this period is too short to decide which is the better one.

hksweeper:
Hi chrisstoff,

Thanks for your statement.

You said that you were also using the old Fozzy EA from Forex Factory. Is that EA stable and profitable? Which one do better in the previous week? Please kindly advise.

Regards,

Geoff

hmm Does not look good in back test.

This should be easy to test as it is on closed bar.

Hi,

If I trade several pairs with this EA concurrently on the same account, should I modify this EA and assign different magic number to these pairs?

wilson1668:
Hi, If I trade several pairs with this EA concurrently on the same account, should I modify this EA and assign different magic number to these pairs?

I did not forward test this EA. But i think it may be better for trading and for analyzing the statements as well.

Hi chrisstoff, thanks for sharing!

chrisstoff:
Hi Geoff,

Yes, I have been testing the Fozzy EA v2.1 (form Forex Factory forum) parallel with Igorad's EA. My results of last week were:

EURJPY 40

EURUSD 40

USDCHF 48

USDJPY 40

Total 168 pips

I started with the testing on 24 October and the cumulated results are 1832 pips since then. So, Fozzy EA v2.1 has been profitable for me (on demo).

Last week Igorad's EA performed better since its results were 232 pips, the difference is 64 pips, relevant. This was my first week test with Igorad's one though, so I think this period is too short to decide which is the better one.

Hi, can you post the settings with each pair, or are you using default?

Fozzy EA 1.2 current settings

Hi Ducati,

Certainly, here it goes:

Slippage=6

Main_data= Trade Volume & Trade Method

Lots=0.10000000

TakeProfit=144.00000000

InitialStop=55.00000000

TrailingStop=25.00000000

BreakEven=40.00000000

SessionStart=0

SessionEnd=24

Inputs= BBRSI & MA parameters

TimeFrame=1440

Price=0

RSIPeriod=8

MAPeriod=8

BBPeriod=20

K=1.00000000

Mode=0

MM_inputs= MoneyManagement by L.Williams

MM=0

MMRisk=0.15000000

MaxLoss=1000.00000000

Currently I am demoing

gbpusd

gbpchf

usdjpy

euraud

usdchf

eurjpy

eurusd

gbpjpy

using the same settings to each pair for the time being. After having a couple of weeks experience I will probably try to optimize the settings of the pairs.

Hi all,

I'm relatively new to this forum having spent alot of my time in forex factory. The fozzy ea seems to be very promising and less aggressive than most but I have a couple of questions if someone would be as kind to answer. Do you have to set the tp and sl on this ea; if not will it enter and exit on its on ? I started this ea on sunday est. on pairs eur/usd, usd/cad, gbp/usd, gbp/chf, usd/jpy,usd/chf, aud/usd and was wondering if the ea has taken a trade for anyone else on these pairs? Thanks in advance.... Valerie....

Fozzy EA 1.2

Hi Valerie,

Fozzy EA 1.2 has not take any trade either for me since the start of this trading session on Sunday night.

I think the EA waits for the right time ...

amaruenterprise:
Hi all, I'm relatively new to this forum having spent alot of my time in forex factory. The fozzy ea seems to be very promising and less aggressive than most but I have a couple of questions if someone would be as kind to answer. Do you have to set the tp and sl on this ea; if not will it enter and exit on its on ? I started this ea on sunday est. on pairs eur/usd, usd/cad, gbp/usd, gbp/chf, usd/jpy,usd/chf, aud/usd and was wondering if the ea has taken a trade for anyone else on these pairs? Thanks in advance.... Valerie....
Reason: