ADX alert!! - page 10

MarcinFX:
Thanks a lot but it is not what I'm looking for. I want to find something like that indicator: adx-buy-sell.mq4 but based on Wilder's DMI not MT4 iADX I'm going to use that as a trigger in EA / trailing manager LOCTrader. DI+ above 40-45 =sell, DI- above 40-45=buy. All depends on Time frame. I tried to use ADX_WildersDMI_v1.01 alerts.mq4 and Wilder's DMI book alerts nmc.mq4 but both not working like adx-buy-sell.mq4

Hi guys - please help...

Ok. I found Wilder's DMI Signals.mq4 https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/52/wilders_dmi_signals.mq4 but it's not working with newest MT4. MT hangs out. compilation is ok. No errors.

MarcinFX:
Ok. I found Wilder's DMI Signals.mq4 https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/52/wilders_dmi_signals.mq4 but it's not working with newest MT4. MT hangs out. compilation is ok. No errors.

MarcinFx, made this version but you will need this new mt4 compliant version of Wilders Dmi book in your indicators folder for it to work.

mrtools:
MarcinFx, made this version but you will need this new mt4 compliant version of Wilders Dmi book in your indicators folder for it to work.

You save many hours of my life. Now I will live longer :-) Thanks a lot.

I want to ask You about one thing. I want to use Wilders DMI signals 2 as a trigger ( DI+ DI + crosses up or down), but .... only when ADX is over the level. No trend No trade. I have no idea how to force Signals to get ADX level from book nmc. Do You have one?

MarcinFX:
I want to ask You about one thing. I want to use Wilders DMI signals 2 as a trigger ( DI+ DI + crosses up or down), but .... only when ADX is over the level. No trend No trade. I have no idea how to force Signals to get ADX level from book nmc. Do You have one?

MarcinFX, you can add ADX to the iCustom call in the Wilders DMI signals 2, with Adx being:

double adx = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,2,i);[/PHP]

then on both buy or sell conditions add:

[PHP]if (plusdi>minusdi && adx>Level) trend = 1;

if (plusdiLevel) trend =-1;

this should work.

mrtools:
MarcinFX, you can add ADX to the iCustom call in the Wilders DMI signals 2, with Adx being:
double adx = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,2,i);[/PHP]

[PHP]if (plusdi>minusdi && adx>Level) trend = 1;

this should work.

:-) Great. It should work, it have to, but ... arrows disappeared at all. I'll try to solve this problem myself. Thanks again.... and again :-)

mrtools:

if (plusdi>minusdi && adx>Level) trend = 1; if (plusdiLevel) trend =-1;
this should work.

I made it like here. All should be ok. No errors.... and no arrows

[PHP]double plusdi = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,0,i);

double minusdi = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,1,i);

double adx = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,2,i);

trend = trend;

if (plusdi>minusdi && adx>Level) trend = 1;

any idea?

MarcinFX:
I made it like here. All should be ok. No errors.... and no arrows
double plusdi = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,0,i);

double minusdi = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,1,i);

double adx = iCustom(NULL,0,"Wilder\'s DMI book nmc",DMI_Length,false,false,Level,2,i);

trend = trend;

if (plusdi>minusdi && adx>Level) trend = 1;

any idea?

MarcinFX, yeah your right it wasn't working,try this one it seems to be working. You might want to think about adding adx slope to the mix also.

mrtools:
MarcinFX, yeah your right it wasn't working,try this one it seems to be working. You might want to think about adding adx slope to the mix also.

wilders_dmi_signals_2.01b.mq4

I can't believe. You work faster than I think :-)

I added Level for DI+DI- cross.

if (adx>adxLevel && plusdi>minusdi && plusdi > Level) trend = 1; if (adx>adxLevel && plusdi Level) trend =-1;

Now it's the best indicator I've ever used. Thanks a lot

Reason: