"Phoenix - FAQ, Stable, User support -Read Post #1" - page 2

Phoenix v5_6_04 not trading.

Hi,

I am running v5_6_04 on three different demo accounts trading the same pair (USDJPY). Trades were placed normally for a day or so, but now no new trades are placed for any of the three accounts. There's no open trades on any of them at the moment, and has been like this since yesterday. I have a feeling something is not working, but I am not able to figure out what it is. Any ideas where I can begin to look?

cdysthe:
Hi, I am running v5_6_04 on three different demo accounts trading the same pair (USDJPY). Trades were placed normally for a day or so, but now no new trades are placed for any of the three accounts. There's no open trades on any of them at the moment, and has been like this since yesterday. I have a feeling something is not working, but I am not able to figure out what it is. Any ideas where I can begin to look?

hye

where did you get the 5.6.04 version?

regards

emeric

elepoutre:
hye

where did you get the 5.6.04 version?

regards

emeric

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

Hendrick to day post 1080

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175245

And now I have that in Expert

2006.11.22 14:00:28 Phoenix_EA_v5_6_04 USDCHF,M15: OrderModify - Error # 1

?????????????????

Somebody can give me some explanations.... Gracias...

Is it possible to make Phoenix to open ONLY buy positions, and NEVER open sell ones. The thing is EVERY TIME it opens a sell, I end up with a loss. At least that what happens in my case. Is there an option to do that?

Cheers,

Diam0nd

I LOVE

My optimization is not working. I have followed the directions, and it looks like it is optimizing wih with 10/10 in the corner, and it takes longer than normal, but the optimization graph and results are always blank. Am I missing something?

Ducati:
My optimization is not working. I have followed the directions, and it looks like it is optimizing wih with 10/10 in the corner, and it takes longer than normal, but the optimization graph and results are always blank. Am I missing something?

I have noticed this if I try to optimize to many parameters at the same time. I take a few related ones, do those, then save. Then another few, and so on.

cdysthe:
I have noticed this if I try to optimize to many parameters at the same time. I take a few related ones, do those, then save. Then another few, and so on.

I just tried two and same results.

Also, I backtested on Alpari and on FXDD both with Alparis data and I get totally different results with the same settings. This is so frustrating.

Ducati:

Ducati,

No results means the settings you tested produced no orders or no profits. If you look in Journal, you see that the 10 scans were discarded.

Make sure you have UsePrefs=false and values in all required variable inputs in Experts Properties. Then check mark in box before variable name and values in start, step, end of each variable you want to optimize.

Wackiena

Wackena

Reason: