Optimization Graph Problem in build 438

I have a minor but irritating problem with optimization graph. I installed mt4 (build 438) on my new laptop and when I do optimization, optimization graph shows only dots. In my old computer, also build 438, it connects dots with a line. How do I get optimization graph wih dots connected by lines? There must be an option somewhere but I could not find it. Please advise me what I need to do.

7325453863:

I have a minor but irritating problem with optimization graph. I installed mt4 (build 438) on my new laptop and when I do optimization, optimization graph shows only dots. In my old computer, also build 438, it connects dots with a line. How do I get optimization graph wih dots connected by lines? There must be an option somewhere but I could not find it. Please advise me what I need to do.

Try right clicking on the tool bar... it does wonders..... various 'hidden' fib and Gann tools available:  channels, fans, lines etc.

pagdam:
Try right clicking on the tool bar... it does wonders..... various 'hidden' fib and Gann tools available:  channels, fans, lines etc.

Thanks for the suggestion. I never knew this existed. But it seems to me that this facility is to show what symbols you want on the tool bar. There is nothing about the oprtimization graph.

7325453863: There must be an option somewhere but I could not find it. 
There is NO options. Why do you think there MUST be?

WHRoeder:
There is NO options. Why do you think there MUST be?

I thought so because in my other laptop it works the way I would like and both have same mt4 build. If you are stuck with terminology, I would rephrase the question. How do I get lines that connect dots in the optiimization graph?

7325453863:

I thought so because in my other laptop it works the way I would like and both have same mt4 build. If you are stuck with terminology, I would rephrase the question. How do I get lines that connect dots in the optiimization graph?
Why don't you post 2 screen shots,  one showing what you think works, from your other laptop,  and the other showing what you think doesn't work.  Then everyone else might have a better idea of what you are talking about.

It changed when I upgraded

RaptorUK:
Why don't you post 2 screen shots,  one showing what you think works, from your other laptop,  and the other showing what you think doesn't work.  Then everyone else might have a better idea of what you are talking about.

Please take a look at the graph with dots only. I will attach the other one soon.

RaptorUK:

I tried attaching the one screen shot but I do not see it in my reply. I am kind of new to the forum but I will get it right.

7325453863:

ServiceDesk from MQL5 forum just answered my inquiry that IT WAS DONE intentionally. They thought the lines on the optimization graph are meaningless.
Reason: