Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 3

Thank you Mr.Trader

I'm already subscribed to the Elite Section, I will look for it.

Many Thanks for your comments.

M.Llorens

must be a new pedro for vote #4

Hello Mr Trader check this out www.forex-tsd.com/general-discussion/3569-apoligizes-3.html?highlight=apologizes post#25.

mrtools

MAN PEDRO YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID GUY I´VE EVER SEEN !!!!

Read this post, no read the hole thread !!!

READ POST #55 ON THIS SIDE...

If i remeber right this guy, i_mbest, vote for pedro... THIS GUY IS PEDRO, LOOK AT THE LINK AND U HAVE THE PROOF !!!

WOW PEDRO ... RESPECT ... NOW U LOOSE THE LAST REST OF YOUR FACE !!!!

YOU ARE SO STUPID, HOW GODFATHER CAN CREATE SOMETHING LIKE YOU ??

Please Newdigital, do us the favor and check the ip from all those voters for pedro... i bet they are all the same...

PEDRO ... FOREVER, YOU ARE REALY THE BEST, THE BEST OF THE REST(ROOM)

marc_llorens:
I'm already subscribed to the Elite Section, I will look for it.

Many Thanks for your comments.

M.Llorens

Feel free to ask if there are any questions !

Regrads, mr.trader

mrtools:
Hello Mr Trader check this out www.forex-tsd.com/general-discussion/3569-apoligizes-3.html?highlight=apologizes post#25. mrtools

mrtools, i think you are right ! THANK YOU !!!!

Let´s laugh together about him, let´s bring the hole communit to laugh :D

HURRY UP PEDRO REGISTERING NEW USERNAMES, I´M 26 VOTES BEFORE YOU !!! :D

I´m sure, this i_mbest is pedro, i read an post from this username and when he laugh he wrotes "jejejejejeje"... He also wrote that to me via skype... so we can be sure, he is it !!!

BTW...

The next proof that PEDRO IS A SCAMMER ...

Look here !!!! In this thread our pedro is the "FX-GOD"

Pedro is a poor guy, he have to fake statements with Microsoft Word... Very poor... A good webeditor cost less than 150$... Where do u live pedro, under the streets ??? Do u use a internetcafe or do you have your own Pentium II with Windows 3.11 ???

pelele79:
Well Mr. trader, i leave all time for you attack me without reason. i tell without reason because you only said that i stole your (forums) strategies and sell it but you never show prooff, you said thar my system is terminator ea or dlm or another one that i dont remember now, scott ttm (ebay scam) said that saw me in elite section but never show prooff. Is funny, but in attach all members and guest you can view a conversation into Pedro Echenagucia and mr. trader via skype, judge for yourself. Mr. trader stop attack me without real reason. Be man no Kid. sorry Administrator and owner of this forum but i dont want more attack.

Pedro Echenagucia

ps.- please understand that my english is not good, and i dont want attack you i only defend myself.

one more bad imitation from u .... only laughing... the only right what you post here is my skype private data.... and exactly with this act you hanging yourself now !

bye bye little scammer guy

bye bye pelele79

bye bye i_mbest

bye bye FX-GOD

and so on...

No no mr trader, you were very clear in your words, you said "why people attack you, only for you are commercial guy? " "it is so stupid" , for me is very clear, is not a imitation is your real word... dont be angry, only stop attack because for me you take it personal. all people can see your conversation with me and is very clear. and stop tell me scammer because you never show prooff, you only put two system that is allways in play and is not the same mine.

again please stop attack

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:
one more bad imitation from u .... only laughing... the only right what you post here is my skype private data.... and exactly with this act you hanging yourself now !

bye bye pelele79

bye bye i_mbest

bye bye FX-GOD

and so on...

Well Mr. trader, i leave all time for you attack me without reason. i tell without reason because you only said that i stole your (forums) strategies and sell it but you never show prooff, you said thar my system is terminator ea or dlm or another one that i dont remember now, scott ttm (ebay scam) said that saw me in elite section but never show prooff. Is funny, but in attach all members and guest you can view a conversation into Pedro Echenagucia and mr. trader via skype, judge for yourself. Mr. trader stop attack me without real reason. Be man no Kid. sorry Administrator and owner of this forum but i dont want more attack.

Pedro Echenagucia

ps.- please understand that my english is not good, and i dont want attack you i only defend myself.

in attach file you can view a picture from history chat with you... is not a imitation... again stop attack me and please dont send me PM again and dont take it personal.

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:

bye bye pelele79

bye bye i_mbest

bye bye FX-GOD

and so on...

ebay scam? you really are a brainless turd.

the modified version of that EA made over 60% in october with zero, that's right, zero drawdown.

so happy i kept it for myself! i'm no street peddler like you PELELELELELELELELELELELELELELELE

you really should change the bowtie also, or at least go sell cars while you wear it.

Reason: