Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 10

Hello mr. trader, why dont post the new screenshot, believe me im not a hopers im a trader, btw why you are reseraching my trading style? are you interested? i want to tell you one thing, Pedro E is 100 x .

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:
So now little lordling,

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR SYSTEMS !!!

Time to tell the truth about your FAMOUS Holygrail systems ?YES IT IS !!

Here is the proof that pedro uses Martingale strategy and this picture also proofs that he is completly unable to figure it out what can happend when he don´t know what he do ... That proofs that he don´t have any idea from trading... only faking, YES PEDRO, that´s your only competence...

Here u have a screenshot where i fugure out the entry first martingale orders on the chart.

How is this possible ??

Well, our Pedroboy boast with logins and investorpasswords were u can see his systems live working...

Well now go with your cursor to the ordernumber in the terminal window (only closed orders), click on it and drop it into the chart.... The Platform will draw u the entry and exits exact an this point where they happen...

In my oppinion he uses Envelopes or Bollinger Bands ore somthing like this for entry, entry ever when the price breaks out... Not bad at all but this stupid guy forget that if the price breaks the lower band to go long... He goes short...

Now u can see what happend...

BTW... Here is once more the Link to my system which is similar in design: CLICK HERE !!!

The biggest different at all is, mine still works !!! Pedro pedro... do u now know why i don´t want the challenge with u ??? Because u waste my time and knock out too without any challenge... Sorry guy´s i can´t prommisse 100% in two weeks but i can prommise that my systems stay in the game over the long run and that i earn money with them !!!

Don´t take me false guy´s, i don´t sell anything, if somebody want´s "my" system pm or answer me here and i will help u FOR FREE !!

Pedro Pedro... u have much to learn !

I also attached a statement from him for people who are interested in !

HAVE FUN,

mr.trader is 10x [/B

Mr. trader, what happens here? ---- http://www.immo-group.at/T3/Hedge/statement.htm , everybody compare the results and think about it.

Thanks, and in the attach file you can view my system and please compare the result with mr trader systems (first post of this thread).

Pedro Echenagucia

ps.- i put in attach file the statement of mr trader settings system, in case of he erase url directions.

Files:

You remember this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175458/page6

you post this TEST in a public section. is funny you post and then dont remember.

it was one of your proof, well a fail proof. you support your votes with lies, you start this thread with lies.

btw dont be mad you post the test in public section.

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:
I can´t remember that i posted this link as a public information...

THIS WAS A TEST ACCOUNT, as u can see there are different beginning lotsizes between long and short and also the pairs, A TEST, if this is available in your country buy a dictionary and look for the word test ... Little Tip, u don´t find it up a tree...

ONCE MORE, i can´t remember that i posted this statement as reference... but for this is testigng... see where the edge... Not a problem that u posted ... everybody can know it... BECAUSE I DON´T SELL PULLSHIT....

Anwer what u want... i don´t care about you and your words... and don´t forget... LOOK AT THE POLL

Cheers !

pelele79:
You remember this

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175458/page6

you post this TEST in a public section. is funny you post and then dont remember.

it was one of your proof, well a fail proof. you support your votes with lies, you start this thread with lies.

btw dont be mad you post the test in public section.

Pedro Echenagucia

Sorry, was a mistkae, i want to post the system 1 statement for public...

pelele79:
in Venezuela a kid like him (mr trader) it deserves a blow in takes, to see if it holds like man. Pedro Echenagucia

Pedro, What are you suggesting???

...that Mr Trader is a child who deserves some kind of biffo initiation to prove he's a man??

Gramski:
Pedro, What are you suggesting??? ...that Mr Trader is a child who deserves some kind of biffo initiation to prove he's a man??

I never Want to fight with anyone. i only defending myself. Hope this Help.

Pedro Echenagucia

old saying.....

If your system make that much why sell it, just trade it yourself(Old saying). You will make more money then get charge for copyright fraud. The guy who program that system say that he does not allow for selling. How can you demo at Crownforex they suck at volume,you will never get a fill with that kind of trades and if you trade during news you will lose your teeth, they will never allow that kind of trading. Selling for That much you must be joking. Anyway whoever paid for it must be sucker. $5k for something you get free plus it won't ever work in real life account because of anti scalping rules from broker. Guys be more realistic.

Veninvgroup Expert Advisor

for all majors cost

USD$ 5,000

Hello, my websites is not updated. And i Repeat my system is not here or in any place, my system and filters are unique. the price is not 5K.

regards.

Pedro Echenagucia

rooky123:
If your system make that much why sell it, just trade it yourself(Old saying). You will make more money then get charge for copyright fraud. The guy who program that system say that he does not allow for selling. How can you demo at Crownforex they suck at volume,you will never get a fill with that kind of trades and if you trade during news you will lose your teeth, they will never allow that kind of trading. Selling for That much you must be joking. Anyway whoever paid for it must be sucker. $5k for something you get free plus it won't ever work in real life account because of anti scalping rules from broker. Guys be more realistic.

Veninvgroup Expert Advisor

for all majors cost

USD$ 5,000

Reason: