Mr.Trader vs. Pedro !

Hello guy´s

May be somebody heard about the famous and unbeatable Pedro Echenagucia and his holygrail systems... BULLSHIT !!!

He is stole our strategies and sell them to the newbies on the board, for thousands of dollars... the curious thing is he sell it without knowing the systems, only copy the EA´s from here change some settings and want´s between 5.000 $ to 25.000 $ for them...

Now i show him the fist and ask him awkward questions about his work and EA´s...

You may read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Here i want to show you (my) system statements that you all can see whatfor i work hard every day... Read all what u can find about Pedro, pelele79 is his username (not the only one...) and than give the better man your vote...

Mr.Trader´s System 1

Mr.Trader´s System 2

THANK YOU GUY´S FOR YOUR HELP !!!

YOURS, Mr.Trader

What's the point of all the negativity around here lately. Let's just ignore the occasional knuckleheads that roam through, and work at becomming better traders ourselves. It's the internet...you have to take the good with the bad.

bluto:
What's the point of all the negativity around here lately. Let's just ignore the occasional knuckleheads that roam through, and work at becomming better traders ourselves. It's the internet...you have to take the good with the bad.

I agree 100%

Mr. Trader, how old are you? you said that my system is in elite section, probe it, and please your two system are useless, please star a new demo accoutn and duplicate my positions and result for this next week, i think that is fear.

Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79:
Mr. Trader, how old are you? you said that my system is in elite section, probe it, and please your two system are useless, please star a new demo accoutn and duplicate my positions and result for this next week, i think that is fear. Pedro Echenagucia

Why should i start new ?? Because they are profitable ? The wil be next week too, and next too and too and so on...

Don´t waste my time, YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL ME WHO OR WHAT´S FAIR...

Look at the voting... WHO IS THE FAIR GUY NOW ?

Reason: