Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 5

mr. trader, you like it or not this is a conversation into you and me. now you are telling lies here, because is a legitimate proof... i only right click in your name and the click in hystory chat and appears ours conversation.

you can do the same thing, you can take all our conversation copy and paste here.

You start this but you will end .

Pedro Echenagucia

well mr trader, this is all conversation into you and me... i dont like this type of situation but you attack me in 30-50 post in only 4 days.

I repeat your start this and you will end

Pedro Echenagucia

Files:

Mr. Trader,

Could you please tell me what would be a good pair for Terminator2 and what settings to start with?

Also what timeframe to trade it on!!

Thanks in advance,

Tross

-Been trying many with T2, would like someone to narrow it down for me a bit

Files:
pedro_1200k.htm  170 kb
pedro_25k.htm  341 kb

pelele79:
Oh mr trader you are so stupid turd, what proof my statement? what happens with 30 50 100 lots, it is not proof that i stole strategies, oh you are so stupid turd. you never proof nothing here... only stupid words. in the first post in this thread you post two accounts, one of them is reset, why is that? and the second if you keep doing it you will blow out all account. see that attachment and see my statements updated. Pedro Echenagucia

Oh our little lordling is getting bad...

1. I need my metatraders for testing new things, it´s not realy neccessary to proof here something for me because i´m not a comercial guy, or scammer like u !

2. for you all this is funny. but for me no ... maybe because i don´t sell bullshit here

3. Thank you for your next proof u are a scammer, u use martingale stategies, guy´s look trough this forum and get it for free !!

Cheers !

mr.T

one of typical scam!

when i started trading i spent 1000's of dollars ( newbie do that usually) to buy holly grails that marketed by scammers.... that hunt thier " victims" throught well- designed web-sites.... personal pic where the famous trader wearing elegant clothes...starring behind horizone line:)

many of us faced scammers sell thier holy grails that generate millions.... only for mere 1500 usd... who will not buy that systems that "print" banknotes as government print thier national currencies???!!..

all reasons that "respectfull" mr.trader depend on to describe what we see as scam ...are logic reasons!!! at least that what my gut feelings tell me...

I dont sell a holy grail, i nerver said that, i put my picture because i dont have nothing to hide, you can see all my personnal information in this forums, also my house address.

You are very clear, you see my comercial section and said i dont want to buy it, but not for that you start insulting me without reason. now you follow me?

I have a question, why mr. trader start attacking me? what is the real reason? in the first post you can view all reason "He stole our strategies" but never prove, in the last post of him, he sadi hey everyone use martingale ea is free, now i have a question, why martingale ea allways fails? i saw in this forums, the answer is very easy for all members, all eas here or another forums or sites with expert advisor are not the same like mine, and i repeat, is not the holy grail.

Pedro Echenagucia

waleed9091:
when i started trading i spent 1000's of dollars ( newbie do that usually) to buy holly grails that marketed by scammers.... that hunt thier " victims" throught well- designed web-sites.... personal pic where the famous trader wearing elegant clothes...starring behind horizone line:)

many of us faced scammers sell thier holy grails that generate millions.... only for mere 1500 usd... who will not buy that systems that "print" banknotes as government print thier national currencies???!!..

all reasons that "respectfull" mr.trader depend on to describe what we see as scam ...are logic reasons!!! at least that what my gut feelings tell me...

waleed9091:

waleed9091

YOU HIT IT !!! The only thing what i want is that nobody get scammed from pedro or others here !

mr.trader

Reason: