Mr.Trader vs. Pedro ! - page 12

Hello Gramski , i create one thread with apoligizes. i hope that you remember it.

Pedro Echenagucia

Gramski:
Pedro, in your post here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174805/page2

(in which you're masquerading as one of your many aliases 'I_mBest' (pre-FXGOD)),

you quote your system (or one of your systems) as being 50 GRAND!

50 Grand?

How can you expect anyone to take you seriously after writing that post?

pelele79:
Ok, i accept the challenge, and about my results, in attach file you can view 3 accounts forward testing my system. Pedro Echenagucia

at the moment i dont have any confidence to challenge you yet, once i get things run steadily, we shall have a compete. i regret for being a bitch, thats all i wanna deliver. i'm hoping you accept my apology only. i'm thinking improvement is more important, rather than talk cock with you. am i right? still, i'm sorry for being rude. I will be back for the competance

Thank you all!

davidke20:
at the moment i dont have any confidence to challenge you yet, once i get things run steadily, we shall have a compete. i regret for being a bitch, thats all i wanna deliver. i'm hoping you accept my apology only. i'm thinking improvement is more important, rather than talk cock with you. am i right? still, i'm sorry for being rude. I will be back for the competance

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Let's all make this forum as more friendly and co-operative.

I personally came to know nice professional people like Hendricks, mr.tools, pedro,maji etc and learned the things and benefitted from works, specifically from wackena, mr.trader,mr.tools, pedro, cruise, igor, and cja, newdigital and many more.....

I know all you guys are true professional, so nice,kind, and always providing unconditional help to many on this forum.

Same time, I don't understand, why there so so much of personal slandering and attack ON EACH OTHER.

Unfortunately,here TIME TO TIME, big names of this forum are also involved these kind of cheap things.

We are humans, and every does (or did ) MISTAKES.

So, we don't have to pick one person and to attack constantly.

By the way, Pedro is a nice person, AND similarly mr.trader and igor as well.

Please let's forget all our individual differences and work for our forum's harmony.

Thank you all!

beats watching "Coronation street" or "Eastenders"

Thanks For your words. You Have the TRUTH. Thanks Again.

Regards.

Pedro Echenagucia

rswamy4449:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

Let's all make this forum as more friendly and co-operative.

I personally came to know nice professional people like Hendricks, mr.tools, pedro,maji etc and learned the things and benefitted from works, specifically from wackena, mr.trader,mr.tools, pedro, cruise, igor, and cja, newdigital and many more.....

I know all you guys are true professional, so nice,kind, and always providing unconditional help to many on this forum.

Same time, I don't understand, why there so so much of personal slandering and attack ON EACH OTHER.

Unfortunately,here TIME TO TIME, big names of this forum are also involved these kind of cheap things.

We are humans, and every does (or did ) MISTAKES.

So, we don't have to pick one person and to attack constantly.

By the way, Pedro is a nice person, AND similarly mr.trader and igor as well.

Please let's forget all our individual differences and work for our forum's harmony.

Thank you all!

Easy, because i test more than 30 accounts in multiples computers. And second, read Mr rama swamy post and think about it, and try to show more respect,

Pedro Echenagucia

mr.trader:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! Pedro... what happend with your holy grial ?

Your equty curve shows same line as USD/CHF... stong down trend

turd... if your system don´t restist NFP why don´t shut down ?

mr.trader is 10000x

pelele79:
Thanks For your words. You Have the TRUTH. Thanks Again.

Regards.

Pedro Echenagucia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!! Pedro... what happend with your holy grial ?

Your equty curve shows same line as USD/CHF... stong down trend

THANK YOU PEDRO... NOW U PROVE YOURSELF HOW UNABLE U ARE !!! WE ALL APPRICHIATE YOUR GOOD WORK !!!

turd... if your system don´t restist NFP why don´t shut down ?

mr.trader is 10000x

Yes mr trader, try to see well, my system start capital with 50K, i make more than 100% in three weeks, in this moment the equity curve show potential capital of 71K, if i close open positions my closed P/L will be 42% in growhing. Now lets talk about you account in test (you remember?), you blow out all account in less of two weeks. why you dont post here my account in crown forex? why only you speak about the account in mig investment? , And please try to see the post of Mr Rama Swammy and think about it.

Pedro Echenagucia

PS.- in attach you can view your blow out account in test. thanks.

mr.trader:
W H A T ???? The only thing i can show here is this !!!

THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR PROVE THAT U ARE A SCAMMER !!!!! Kiss from us all here

Cheers, mr.trader

pelele79:
Easy, because i test more than 30 accounts in multiples computers. And second, read Mr rama swamy post and think about it, and try to show more respect, Pedro Echenagucia

W H A T ????

The only thing i can show here is this !!!

The only thing what can help u now is very very very much good luck !!! Do u sell systems for good luck ?? As i know u want money for your bullshit !!!

THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR PROVE THAT U ARE A SCAMMER !!!!! Kiss from us all here

The only thing what can help u now is very very very much good luck !!! Do u sell systems for good luck ?? As i know u want money for your bullshit !!!

Cheers, mr.trader

pelele79:
Yes mr trader, try to see well, my system start capital with 50K, i make more than 100% in three weeks, in this moment the equity curve show potential capital of 71K, if i close open positions my closed P/L will be 42% in growhing. Now lets talk about you account in test (you remember?), you blow out all account in less of two weeks. why you dont post here my account in crown forex? why only you speak about the account in mig investment? , And please try to see the post of Mr Rama Swammy and think about it.

Pedro Echenagucia

PS.- in attach you can view your blow out account in test. thanks.

if u get a margin call u lost the half of all your profits u gained in three weeks...

if that happens at 2nd or 3rd trade what´s than ???? double

YOU ARE OUR OLDEST NEWBIE HERE AND SO U ARE A DRIBBLE !!!!