HedgeEA - page 42

Can u manage to do integrer ratio when little lot ?

bodshyipmonitor:
Happy New Year to All!!!

Put your hands together to welcome HedgeEA_v6.0 with features suggested Stevensign being added.

Did some modifications to the Money Management as well.

Stevensign, please do try the EA by changing the Symbol to GBPUSD and USDCHF, I tested.. the values seems to be roughly to be the same as yours.

Using SMA 200,

GBPUSD Range: 22.18

USDCHF Range: 15.47

RangeRatio: 0.697

PipRatio: 1.236

FinalRatio: 1.772

Please verify these values. Thank you!!!

Have fun everybody and nice weekend ahead!

Feedback is definately welcomed!

hedgeea_v6.0.mq4

Hello i will try to use your mod of HedgeEa (which i already know from kokas adn forexforum.org) to try to compensate all the loss of my real account (74 % losses i had 2 818 and i have now 734).

So the problem is the double kind ratio (0.X) cause with 0.1 at GBPJPY i can't have some 2.3 ratio with CHFJPY (i have a mini lot not a micro one).

Can u help me ?

try increasing the risk to 30.

30% will probably give u 0.3 lots.

actually.. the optimum is to run this with Micro Accounts.. unless you have 10K balance then mini shouldn't be a problem. :P

Any good brokers that provide micro accounts?

Thanks kokas,

appreciate it if you all can share the optimal settings. :P

Anybody know which broker allows Micro Lots?

Cijas:
Hello i will try to use your mod of HedgeEa (which i already know from kokas adn forexforum.org) to try to compensate all the loss of my real account (74 % losses i had 2 818 and i have now 734).

So the problem is the double kind ratio (0.X) cause with 0.1 at GBPJPY i can't have some 2.3 ratio with CHFJPY (i have a mini lot not a micro one).

Can u help me ?

BTW, what is the RIsk Percentage you were using?

Has anyone got or can do an EA to quickly place the grid orders produced by forexforsmarties.com (something like freedomrocks)?

Or does anyone know of another way to send a bunch of limit orders to MT4?

bodshyipmonitor:
Happy New Year to All!!!

Put your hands together to welcome HedgeEA_v6.0 with features suggested Stevensign being added.

Did some modifications to the Money Management as well.

Stevensign, please do try the EA by changing the Symbol to GBPUSD and USDCHF, I tested.. the values seems to be roughly to be the same as yours.

Using SMA 200,

GBPUSD Range: 22.18

USDCHF Range: 15.47

RangeRatio: 0.697

PipRatio: 1.236

FinalRatio: 1.772

Please verify these values. Thank you!!!

Have fun everybody and nice weekend ahead!

Feedback is definately welcomed!

hedgeea_v6.0.mq4

Thanks for the update, I'm flattered.

I'll try to do a more complete check after the markets open. Your Ranges appear to be based on one hour candles, that's okay. I might use one day candles if I'm trying for a long term position or maybe 5-15 minute candles if I'm trying for a shorter term cash grab. For the cash grab I may change the SMA to something in the range of 5-21, I'm still looking into that aspect. The range ratios may not show big differences but they may change cash grab opportunities.

FYI, my Hedge indicator prints its calculations to the "Experts" tab in the "Terminal" window if you set "Calculate from Now" to true.

400396:
we experiance a big draw down in the market right now my demo GBP JPY just blow out .

we better not get gridy and use only 5%-10% from our margin to trade.

my 4 pair demo is -2670

mu other demo with GBP JPY is -4300

i got lucky that i didn't fund my account yet, i plan to trade with %20 but now i think to to trade only 10%

have great weekend all

I'm working with a group that studies entry points. If you review the P/L range for the past 1-7 days you can find good entry points just by waiting and entering buys near the bottom of the range or sells near the top, You can use 50% or more of of your margin if you enter correctly (of course nothing is perfect).

Also when you do a cash grab when you're in a buy, you can consider getting in immediately into a sell with a smaller cash grab target since it will probably "re-correlate", just be careful of losing interest by staying in too long.

If you study ranges, this may be a good opportunity for grid trading, but if you find better entry points, you can use more margin and probably make more in the long term. I'm looking into this.

bodshyipmonitor:
Thanks kokas,

appreciate it if you all can share the optimal settings. :P

Anybody know which broker allows Micro Lots?

I think FXDD, MultiBankFX (this has the best spreads; go to FXLQ.com), and One World Forex (best interest but higher spreads) give you standard accounts but allow trading with 0.01 lots = ten cent PIPs, InterbankFX actually creates mini accounts with 0.01 lot which equals one cent PIPs. ( on IBFX the currency pairs have a lower case "m" at the end to indicate mini accounts, e.g. GBPUSDm, [this can mess up some EAs that don't account for this])

i was doing mix manual and terminator (with long only)

bodshyipmonitor:
BTW, what is the RIsk Percentage you were using?

I used terminator with pipstep at 100, takeprofit at 120 then i closed the EA and

i tried to buy at lowprice but i had really too much mini lots for my account.

I was so happy cause i began forex with 1480 $ and i lost many $ and finished at 37 $.

Then i tookt 480 $ more cause i didn't want to give up and 3 days ago i had

2 818 $.

And now i have only 734 $ but i kept 0.1 lot of GBPJPY and 0.2 CHFJPY.

Reason: