Maybe this will be very profitable and safe - page 3

i agree

sam i totally agree with u but my point is if we could modify this strategy for example in playing with headges, i mean the first headge is 20 maybe we put the second headge 10 or the third 10 than we go back to 20 if we could play with that we can reduce the increasing of lots....and if we reach a time that we stop all this increasing that will be awsome...about the spread i guess increase the stop loss with the ammount of spread so all the trade will end together...

azman818:

just to remind you about that order open price problem - can you go back

to criss73 thread and look at my post where i've attached image for trades

on harryhid's strategy that reach takeprofit at level 6 but brought losses?

- my order open price for levels 2,4,6 there is missing the spread factor - that's why it did not profit

your EA is also having the same codes; we'll have to fix this minor error once we start testing Monday

cheers.

azman, I can't find the attached image you're referring to, which thread and what post number it is located?

Spread and swap are something need to be considered. I have tried the criss_Xv111 and I got small losses sometimes, the only sure profit is when price reached the initial position TP.

hey

sam1:
azman, I can't find the attached image you're referring to, which thread and what post number it is located? Spread and swap are something need to be considered. I have tried the criss_Xv111 and I got small losses sometimes, the only sure profit is when price reached the initial position TP.

hey i tried criss_Xv111 EA with this settings tp=22 sl= 42 and the headge is 20 pips and i always win and all the trades close together its very good expert and if u use it on 0.01 lot so its really the non loosing strategy...

I have been testing CrissX111 for sometimes now. The last position is a little bit scary. If the price keep bouncing up and down hitting each of upper and lower border, this system will no longer be safe

Please have a look at the attachments.

Cheers,

Files:
crissx_ch.gif  18 kb
crissx_2.gif  5 kb
crissx_2.htm  18 kb

azman818:

just to remind you about that order open price problem - can you go back

to criss73 thread and look at my post where i've attached image for trades

on harryhid's strategy that reach takeprofit at level 6 but brought losses?

- my order open price for levels 2,4,6 there is missing the spread factor - that's why it did not profit

your EA is also having the same codes; we'll have to fix this minor error once we start testing Monday

cheers.

Azman818, I see the problem with the hedge gap, the spread factor is missing.

Is it possible to ask the EA to automatic deduct/minus the spread between the 1st and 2nd positions? Our hedge gap is 20 pips, if we trade eur/usd, the spead is 2 pips. 20 - 2= 18 pips. It should be 18 pips apart, not exactly 20 pips.

This is the right gap. For example:

1st position, long @ 1.3600 1.3540 SL 1.3620 TP

2nd position, short@ 1.3582 1.3622 SL 1.3542 TP

If we do it with the example above, once a TP is hit, the corresponding SL will also hit. Both will close at the same time.

While with the sam_step EA, we missed the spread and end up with:

1st position, long @ 1.3600 1.3540 SL 1.3620 TP

2nd position, short@ 1.3580 1.3620 SL 1.3540 TP

On my 2nd example, if a TP is hit, the reverse position SL with miss 2 pips to close the position. Which is risky....

I hope you get what I'm saying. Do you think we can fix that?

hi sam1, thanks for your observation

i've fixed sam_step.mq4 to correct that open price

corrected version is also renamed here - sam1_Steps.mq4

also attached is harryhid's version (also corrected) for our comparison

salamdo suggested a better setting to achieve "Never Loss Strategy"

TP/SL/pipstep 22/40/20

this staggered TP will certainly better the strategy by giving more profits

at higher levels (as compared to settings where TP=pipstep which produce

constant profits=TP even at higher levels)

thank you, sam1 and salamdo, and everyone else who'll be testing.

were you able to fix it azman?

If it's not to much to ask. I was hoping you could add "stop open another trade, once a trade has finished" function. If no such function, the EA will automatic place a position after each trade, and is too risky when the market is calm/consolidating. That's why I prefer the script.

The logic of the strategy is sound but we still need to know when is the right time to get in and when is the right time to stay aside. For example, if a trade ended a few minutes before the NY session close, price is tend to just range within 20 pips range most of the time. If the EA will place a trade again, lot/margin usage will probably increase.

Regarding sam1_step EA.

If I set the Stop_Cycle to "false", the EA won't let me trade more than 1 currency pair. Unless I set "true" to the next pair I'm planning to trade.

Azman, I'm not sure if you've made a little changes to the strategy or was It a pure error coding?

In my attached chart below.

1. a long position was placed. At number 1.

2. Then price went against the 1st position, hit the sell stop at number 2.

3. When the number 2 executed, a pending sell stop was place at number 3.

4. Which on our original strategy, it should suppose to be a pending buy stop at number 4 with same price level same TP & SL as the 1st position.

In the chart scenario, if price continued to go up, and there's no pending buy stop, and hit the 1st position's TP, we will end up loss.

Files:

Thanks Azman! I had 3 successful trade today. 2 euro trade with 20 pips gain each and 1 cable trade with 20 pips. 60 pips total for today!

1 currency pair left open right now is the GBP/JPY, which in its 3nd positions trade. GBP/JPY is not recommended to trade with this strategy. Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf with small spreads are the best.

There is still issues need to be fix with the latest EA:

- When I set the Stop_Cycle to "true". The EA won't gave me any trade even after 20 ticks. What I did is set it to "false" first, then modify it to "true" after a trade has been placed.

- If trading with Stop_Cycle set into "true". Once a TP is hit and closed, the pending order stop of the corresponding pair stays pending, which suppose to be canceled.

Everything is working fine when the Stop_Cycle is set to "false", except that it keeps opening trades after each trade ended.

Azman, can you give me a brief tutorial of how to use the "Start_Long" function? I should set the "Use_JRSX" to false then if the Start_Long is "0" it means long position first? and if Start_Long is "1", a short position starts first? am I right?

sam1:
I should set the "Use_JRSX" to false then if the Start_Long is "0" it means long position first? and if Start_Long is "1", a short position starts first? am I right?

that's correct.

thanks for the feedback regarding Stop_Cycle - will try fix error

there are also other errors now and then - lotsize for level error

which causes the EA to freeze.

Reason: