ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg - page 205

A lot of thanks

Perfect Killer:
It was really a long time dint follow this thread already..so happy this thread still exist for so many years..so sad for those newbies who read from 1st post until the last..that's not a easy job (hard mission) ..haha! anyway..happy trading ya..! Good Luck!

MANY THANKS FOR GIVE US YOUR TIME, YOU ARE A GREAT TRADER AND EXCELENT PERSON

Isaka Rebirth

luciano11:
thanks Robert,

I resolved the problem ;

do you know where is it possible to download EA of "Isaka Rebirth" ?

I'm testing it manually since same days on eur/usd TF 15min and I think the results seem very encouraging!

luc

Hi Luc,

You can do a quick search of TSD and Google. There seems to be files available for Isaka Rebirth (I did not download any). Here is one on this TSD forum.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290/page52

Let us know how it works for you.

Take care,

Robert

zeman:
this is new indicator attach in this system... Bbands_Stop_v1..

this indicator use as support and resistance n for this system..same as standards bollinger bands

BUY - BBands BLUE, ASHI BLUE and STAR BLUE

SELL - BBands RED, ASHI RED and STAR RED

RULES...

Take profit / Exit Target

standard

1) min below 10...max below 15

risky

2) fibotpivot level line

ENJOY UR TRADING..

isakas_kuskus_v2.rar

This system looks good.

deepdrunk:
i just cant get heiken_ashi.ex4 and kuskus_stop.ex4 to show in mt4

closed mt4 opened...restarted computer and nothing and thay are in indicators folder

i have basic heikin ashi indicator ,maybe i need something more ?

same thing with another ex4 indicator; i only have ex4 not mq4 and it won't load in the platform,maybe it is something wrong with new update of mt4 ?!

any sugestions please

Dude just delete mqlcache in the indicator folder and restart, it may take a while to recompile all ex4 and mq4 in your mt4.... but after it start all new indicator will be present. Hope this helps

LIGIO:
MANY THANKS FOR GIVE US YOUR TIME, YOU ARE A GREAT TRADER AND EXCELENT PERSON

Thanks..also thanks for those expert who put their effort in this system as a beta tester since the year 2006 when ISAKAS just created by Zeman..after testing..analysing..discussing..and improving..that come out few version to suit different traders! Many thanks for this group of expert to share their experience to us! I hope that people who get the benefit from this system can share their success to everyone..hope everyone have a better life..enjoy~

mrasyidi:
My new method - Use M1 to trade

Sometimes I not be able to follow the signal and confirmation on my main TF M30 (Miss the signal) But I still can use TF M1 as below

Buy

Stepma = BLUE

ISAKAS II Rebirth = ALL BLUE

GMACD - M1, M5 and M30 = GREEN

Digistoch - make sure M1 TrendUP or Bullish start - optional

For solid Confirmation wait MA Cross above or price open above MA but for M1sometimes it to late.

Exit

When GMACD M1 DN, M5 UP SIDEWAY

Sometimes you still can hold your position but please analysis DIGISTOCH.

Sell

Stepma = RED

ISAKAS II Rebirth = ALL RED

GMACD - M1, M5 and M30 = RED

Digistoch - make sure M1 is trendDN or Bearish Start. - optional

For solid Confirmation wait MA Cross Below or price open Below MA but for M1sometimes it to late.

Exit

When GMACD M1 UP, M5 DN SIDEWAY

Sometimes you still can hold your position but please analysis DIGISTOCH.

Target PIPS 5-10 or more

SL = depend - If you ask me, I never set SL

Attach is 3 picture

1st picture - buy

2nd Picture is whether you want to exit or hold

3rd picture trend is up again

Can someone make RSI like GMACD

RSI (14)

Above 50 trend UP

Below 50 trend DN

When price in range, I think RSI is more suitable compare to MACD.

Here is Digistoch and Gmac signals combined into one indicator...

Xard777

Hi bro zeman, I'm a Malaysian too. Millions of thanks to you for your great indi..keep up the good job bro..btw..bro x mau amik tindakan ke kat si nasir yakob yg amik indi ni bro?

he just said blah blah blah

---- ---- ----------------- ----

wow ISAKAS...never heard before but i guess this is something in forex indicator... thanks bro...good work for sharing

hello to all seniors, where is zeman? It's a long time not to hear any thing from him. is he fine? wut he's doing in these days?

Reason: